Positron G2002-M+ Line Powered G.hn To Gigabit Ethernet Bridge
The G2002-M+ G.hn to Ethernet Bridge devices complete the G.hn link (1 or 2 copper pairs) with the G.hn Access Multiplexer (GAM) and converts the G.hn interface to a standard Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) interface. They are designed for indoor installation, usually inside the subscriber premises and connect to a Residential Gateway (RG) or comparable devices.
Positron G2002-M+ G.hn Endpoint is either locally powered or line powered from the GAM (requires two (2) copper pairs (MIMO mode). It offers two Gigabit Ethernet ports (RJ-45). The first ethernet port can be used to power another device over Ethernet, it can operate in POE mode (15.4W as per IEEE 802.3af) when locally powered and when line powered from a GAM. Support for POE+ mode (30W as per IEEE 802.3at) requires a local power source. The first port can be configured as a VLAN Trunk port when there is a need to support a large number of VLANs. The second ethernet port does not support POE/POE+, it can be configured as a VLAN Access port when there is a need to support no more than twelve (12) VLANs.
- Dimensions: 3.7” Width x 1.35” Height x 6.7” Depth / 95mm W x 34.3mm Hx 169.5mm D
- Power: Line powered from the GAM: 40-55Vdc / 600 mA (equivalent to 802.3at class 4) Optional 48 Vdc/ 1A power adapter (110-220VAC), 39Wmaximum
- Certification: CE Mark, FCC Part 15 Class B
- Operating Temperature: 0 ̊C to +40 ̊C/ Storage: -25 ̊C to +80 ̊C
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing G.hn Specification
- G.hn Standards: (GigaWire Alliance specification): G.9960 Amendment 2 -System Architecture and PHY Layer, G.9961 Data Link Layer, G.9962 Management, G.9964 PSD
- Ease of Deployment: Support G.hn over a single copper pair (SISO mode) or over two copper pairs (MIMO mode)Ease of Operation Automatic firmware and configuration management via the Positron GAM
- Encryption: AES-128 encryption with individual keys for each end-node under the control of the Positron GAM acting as the Master Node
- Modulation and Frequency Band: Band Notching function allows cohabitation with legacy VDSL2 over the same copper pair
- Bandwidth Management: Up to 1.7Gbps with Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation to optimize throughput based on nature of traffic flows with TDD Multiplexing for programmable upstream / downstream ratio
- Reliability and Resiliency: State of the art LDPC Forward Error Correction (FEC)
(1) Positron G2002-M+
(1) 48V Wall Adapter