Mimosa B5x 4.9-6.4GHz Backhaul Radio
PoE Not Included
The Mimosa B5x is one of the industry’s fastest unlicensed backhaul solutions. It’s ideal for short to medium range relay and tower links, custom-engineered collocation, and licensed 4.9 GHz spectrum. It’s modular, with the ability to connect N5-X compatible twist on antennas (12 dBi horn, 16 dBi horn, 20 dBi dish, 25 dBi dish—not included).
- Fast and Flexible As one of the highest capacity, unlicensed PTP solutions in the industry, it delivers up to 1.5 Gbps (IP). 160 MHz of aggregate channel capacity and GPS Sync mode provide flexibility for performance.
- Double ReliabilityTame unlicensed spectrum interference via custom-engineered multi-channel and auto everything technology—as good as two smart links in one radio.
- Extended Frequency Rise above the noise with extended frequency support from 4.9–6.4 GHz.
- Ultra Rugged Carrier-grade IP67 design allows the B5x to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
- Easily Add New Links The B5x is spectrum friendly. Unique, high-precision GPS Sync technology reuses the same channel network wide. Keep adding more capacity to more sites and waste less spectrum.
- Monitor With Ease Assessing link health and identifying potential problems has never been easier. Links are instantly monitored from the Mimosa management platform.
- Max Throughput: Up to 1.5Gbps IP aggregate UL/DL (1.7Gbps PHY)
- Latency: <1ms in auto mode
- Wireless Protocols: Fixed TDMA and TDMA-FD (Frequency Diversity) with 75:25,m67:33, or 50:50 traffic ratios with 2, 4, or 8ms timeslots; Auto-TDMA
- MIMO & Modulation: 4x4:4 MIMO OFDM up to 256QAM
- Bandwidth: Single or dual 20/40/80 MHz channels
- Frequency Range: 4.90GHz – 6.40GHz; Restricted by country of operation
- Max Output Power:
30dBm (1x mode, i.e. single frequency)
27dBm (2x mode, i.e. dual frequency)
- Sensitivity (MCS 0):
-87dBm @ 80MHz
-90dBm @ 40MHz
-93dBm @ 20MHz
- Integrated Antenna Gain: 8dBi
- Max Power Consumption: 20W
- System Power Method: 48VDC 802.3at (PoE+) active or passive compliant power injectors
- System Lightning & ESD Protection: 6kV
- Recommended Power Supply: (not included): 50 VDC passive Gigabit PoE injector
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +55°C (-40°F to 131°F)
- Dual Link Operation: 2 independent dual-stream radios operating on non-contiguous frequencies; Automatic load balancing of traffic across 4 total MIMO streams with individual stream encoding up to 256 QAM
- Management Services: Mimosa management; SNMPv2 & Syslog legacy monitoring; HTTPS; HTML 5 based Web UI
- Smart Spectrum Management: Active scan monitors/logs ongoing RF interference across channels (no service impact); Dynamic auto-optimization of channel and bandwidth use
- Security: 128-bit AES PSK with hardware acceleration
- QoS: 4 classes of QoS, with user configurable priority queuing, weighted fair queuing, MIR, CIR, and rate limiting
- Collocation Synchronization: 1PPS GPS TX/RX synchronization for collocated cochannel radios; Adjustable up/downstream bandwidth ratio
- Regulatory and Compliance: FCC Part 15.407, IC RSS210, CE, ETSI 301 893/302 502
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Safety: EN 62638-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 62368-1
- (1) Mimosa B5x PTP Backhaul Radio (100-00109)
- PoE Injector Not Included
- Mounting Hardware Not Included