MikroTik Wireless Wire Cube 2Gbs 60GHz Aggregate Link w/ 5GHz Failover Kit [CubeG-5ac60adpair]
This product has been discontinued by MikroTik. Suggested replacement is the CubeG-5ac60ay.
If you are managing networks in a large, busy area (like a park or a stadium), then you have probably experienced all kinds of problems – massive interference, signal loss during bad weather, etc. And laying wires everywhere can be clumsy and expensive, sometimes even impossible. Finally, there is a simple, secure and extremely cost-effective solution: the Wireless Wire Cube.
It is a kit of two pre-paired devices that form a blazing fast AES encrypted wireless connection. Pure plug-and-play: just point the Cubes at one another and power them on!
The 60 GHz frequency is unaffected by the crowded wireless spectrum, it offers high speed and capacity. Traditional 60 GHz devices, however, can have limited connectivity during bad weather. But not the Wireless Wire Cube! It features an automatic 5 GHz backup connection, so you don’t have to worry about any downtime. No need for additional configuration - the 5 GHz backup connection works out-of-the-box! The Cube will take care of your connection at all times.
It can easily cover a distance of 800 meters and reach fiber-like speed. The Сube form-factor has been designed with function and durability in mind. And it attracts less unwanted attention due to its size and shape. The box includes two Cube 60G ac devices that are already paired together, power supplies, PoE injectors and mounting kits for both devices.
- Reach distance up to 800m
- 60 GHz with automatic 5 GHz backup connection
- Compact and durable
- iOS/ Android app for quick and easy configuration
- Gigabit Ethernet with PoE-in
- Powerful quad-core CPU
- PoE-in: 802.3af/at
- Supported Input Voltage: 12-57 V
- Power Adapter Nominal Voltage: 24 V
- Power Adapter Nominal Current: 0.8 A
- Max. Power Consumption: 9 W
- CPU: 4 core IPQ-4019 716 MHz
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage: 16 MB flash
- Number of 1G Ethernet ports: 1
- Wireless: 5 GHz 802.11a/n/ac
- Wireless Chains: 1
- WiGig chipset: QCA6335
- WiGig antenna module: WLQ14QDKR00
- Supported protocol: 802.11ad
- Max EIRP: (dBm) 40
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°
- Operating system RouterOS: License level 3
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- (2) Wireless Wire Cube Aggregation Link
- (2) Cube Mounts
- (2) 24 V 0.8 A Power Adapters
- (2) PoE Injectors
- (2) K-70 Fastening Sets