MikroTik RouterBOARD RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN
This product has been discontinued by MikroTik. Suggested replacement is the L009UiGS-2HaxD-IN.
New batches of RB2011 series, that are shipping now, have an "i" letter in the product SKU. This stands for "injector", meaning that LAN port #10 now has PoE output function. It can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Less power adapters and cables to worry about! Maximum load on the port is 500mA at 24V for 12W of output support for RBSXT series and other CPE devices.
RouterBOARD 2011UAS-2HnD has most features and interfaces from all MikroTik Wireless routers. It’s powered by the new Atheros 600MHz 74K MIPS network processor, has 128MB RAM, five Gigabit LAN ports, five Fast Ethernet LAN ports and SFP cage (SFP module not included!). Also, it features powerful (up to 1W!) dual chain 2.4Ghz 802.11bgn wireless, RJ45 serial port, USB port and RouterOS L5 license, as well as desktop case with power supply, two 4dBi Omni antennas and LCD panel.
NOTE TO USERS: To enable wireless in this RouterBOARD, in WINBOX select system\package\wireless and select the green check mark “enable wireless”. Don’t forget to reboot!Product Specifications:
- TX Power: 30dBm
- Max Power Consumption: 11W
- CPU: Atheros AR9344 600MHz
- Memory: 128MB DDR2 SDRAM onboard memory
- Ethernet: Five (5) 10/100 Mbit Fast Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X, Five (5) 10/100/1000 Mbit Gigabit
- Ethernet ports with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless: 2HnD - Built in 2GHz dual chain 802.11b/g/n wireless device, 2HnD-IN - Also includes two 4dBi
- swivel antennas
- miniPCI: 0
- Integrated Wireless: Yes
- PoE: 8-28V DC on Ether1
- Voltage Monitor: Yes
- PCB temperature sensor: Yes
- CPU temperature monitor: No
- Dimensions: 214mm x 86mm for PCB
- Operating System: RouterOS
- RouterOS License: Level5
- Extras: reset button, reset jumper, RJ45 serial port, LCD panel, powered USB connector