MikroTik RB951Ui-2HnD Indoor Wireless Router (Complete with enclosure, power supply)
Your ultimate SoHo indoor Access Point from MikroTik at a price you wouldn't believe!
The RB951Ui-2HnD is a wireless SOHO AP with a new generation Atheros CPU and more processing power. It has five Ethernet ports, one USB 2.0 port and a high power 2.4GHz 1000mW 802.11b/g/n wireless AP with antennas built in. It has a 600MHz CPU, 128MB of RAM and PoE output function for port #5 - it can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit. Maximum load on the port is 580mA.
Total output power: 32dBm
- CPU: Atheros AR9344 600Mhz
- (5) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
- (1) USB 2.0 Port
- Memory: 128MB DDR2 onboard memory
- Power In: PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether 1 (non 802.3af). Jack: 8-30V DC
- Power Out: PoE passive on port 5, same voltage as input
- Power Consumption: Up to 7W
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 5.4 x 1.1 inches (113 x 138 x 29 mm)
- Weight: (including package and power supply) 0.92lbs (420g)
- Operating System: MikroTik RouterOS, Level 4
- (1) RB951Ui-2HnD Indoor Wireless Router (with plastic case)
- (1) Power Adapter