MikroTik Outdoor 26V AC/DC Power Supply for MikroTik netPower [MTP250-26V94-OD]
While the MTP250-53V47-OD (see related products) can output 53V 250W, the MTP250-26V94-OD works with a 26V 250W output. Both power supplies come in a sturdy IP67 enclosure with extra protection from dust and moisture.
The voltage will depend on your setup – take a look at the “DC jack input Voltage” in the Power input specifications of the desired devices. In our example the home access points are designed for 12-30 V power supplies, so we are using the MTP250-26V94-OD. If you have a setup demanding higher voltage – like a net of PTZ security cameras, you could use the MTP250-53V47-OD instead. Always check the necessary voltage before powering your devices!
- AC powering (Max current): 3.5A
- AC input & Full load: 100V - 240 V
- DC output: 250W
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Certification: CE, FCC, IC, IP67
- (1) MikroTik Outdoor AC/DC power supply units for MikroTik netPower 53V
- (1) Fastening Set
- (1) Hose Clamp