MikroTik NetMetal 5SHP Triple Chain Integrated AP/Backbone/CPE US [RB921UAGS-5SHPacT-NM-US]
This product has been discontinued by MikroTik.
The MikroTik NetMetal Triple Chain Super High Power 2000mW is a completely new product in a waterproof enclosure. Its robust design is made to withstand the toughest conditions, but also is easy to use and can be opened and closed with one hand. The solid aluminum housing also serves as a reliable heat sink for its high output power radio.
By supporting the 802.11ac wireless standard, the MikroTik NetMetal Triple Chain Super High Power 2000mW allows the use of 256-QAM modulation and 20/40/80MHz channels. With its enormous improvements in speed 802.11ac opens new possibilities.
RB921UAGS-5SHPacT-NM-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.Product Features:
- 720MHz CPU
- 128MB DDR2 RAM memory
- One Gigabit port with Auto-MDI/X
- 802.11ac radio module
- SFP cage
- USB 2.0 port
- Consumption: 23W
- Three (3) RP-SMA connectors for external antenna.
- MikroTik RouterOS, Level4 license, free product lifetime upgrades
- TX/RX at MCS0: 33dBm / -96dBm
- TX/RX at MCS7: 31dBm / -77dBm
- TX/RX at MCS9: 27dBm / -71dBm
- TX/RX at 6Mbit: 33dBm / -96dBm
- TX/RX at 54Mbit: 31dBm / -81dBm
- (1) 24V 1.2A Power Adapter
- (1) Gigabit PoE Injector
- (1) DIN rail mount
- (1) mounting metal ring
- (2) plastic mounting loops
- miniPCIe mounting screws