MikroTik LDF LTE6 kit [RBLDFR&R11e-LTE6]
This product has been discontinued by MikroTik. Suggested replacement is RBLHGR&R11e-LTE6.
LDF LTE6 kit is a device for extremely remote locations that are within cellular network coverage. Attach it to any satellite TV dish (NOT included) and the dish will act as a reflector, greatly amplifying the signal.
Using large enough dishes, it is possible to obtain antenna amplification of 30 dBi or more. That means – Internet connectivity is possible even in areas, where you would usually have no mobile connectivity at all. Stormy weather is not a problem either – with a solid IP68 rating LDF LTE6 kit can withstand dust, dirt and sand, as well as temporary immersion in water.
LDF LTE6 kit features a CAT6 LTE modem, which enables carrier aggregation and allows the device to use multiple bands at the same time. A huge advantage when there are a lot of LTE users in the area. It provides better responsiveness and higher efficiency for weaker signal situations in the countryside. We have seen Internet speed doubling in rural areas after switching to CAT6.Product Features:
- CPU: QCA9531
- Memory: 64 MB
- Storage Size: 16 MB Flash
- Number of 100M Ethernet Ports: 1
- MiniPCIe slots: 1
- LTE Category: 6 (300Mbit/s Downlink, 50Mbit/s Uplink)
- 3G Category: R7 (21Mbps Downlinks, 5.76Mbps Uplink), R8 (42.2Mbps Downlink, 5.76Mbps Uplink)
- 2G Category: Class12
- Power Options: Passive PoE input 10-28 V
- Max Power Consumption: 6W
- Internal Antenna Gain: 8 dBi
- Antenna Beam Width: 66°
- Operating Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Certification: CE, FCC, IC
- Ingress Protection: IP68
- (1) LDF LTE6 wireless antenna system
- (1) Power Adapter
- (1) PoE Injector