MikroTik CRS317 Cloud Router Switch w/ 16 SFP+ Cages [CRS317-1G-16S+RM]
MikroTik CRS317 is a rack-mountable cloud router switch with layer 3 features, 16 SFP+ ports for 10GbE connectivity, and a 1GbE port for management.
It's powered by a next generation switching chip, giving you wire speed performance for all sixteen 10GbE ports with any Ethernet frame size. New features such as hardware-based Spanning Tree Protocol and Link Aggregation (LACP) provide enhanced protection and true professional performance for your demanding network.
The unit has dual redundant power supplies and passive cooling case, so it's completely silent - for hot environments two redundant fans will automatically keep the system cool if needed.
- Boot option for SwOS or RouterOS
- Non-blocking Layer 2 switching capacity
- 128K host table
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN
- Supports up to 4K simultaneous VLANs
- Port isolation and Port security
- HW MPLS forwarding
- SFP 1.25 and SFP+ 10Gbit module support
- 800 MHz dual core CPU
- Dual power supplies
- Broadcast storm control
- Port mirroring of ingress/egress traffic
- Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP)
- Link Aggregation (LACP)
- Access Control List
- SNMP v2/v3
- Rackmount and tabletop
- Supports -20 to +60 C ambient temperatures
- Passive cooling with automatic fan for high temperatures