Maxxwave 1.2Gbit Copper 1000BaseT SFP Fiber Module
Maxxwave is at the forefront of copper SFP technology. The new Maxxwave Copper SFP transceiver is a high performance, cost effective module compliant with the Gigabit Ethernet and 1000- BASE-T standards.
Compatible with Maxxwave, MikroTik, Cisco and most other SFP module devices!
- Up to 1.25Gb/s bi-directional data links
- Maximum Receive Power: >+5dB
- DDM Compatible
- Hot-pluggable SFP footprint
- Extended case temperature range (0°C to +70°C )
- Fully metallic enclosure for low EMI
- Low power dissipation (1.05 W typical)
- Compact RJ-45 connector assembly
- 1000 BASE-T operation only, will not operate at 10/100 speeds.
MW-UTP-G-US Data Sheet