IgniteNet SunSpot Wave2 AC2600 Dualband Ceiling/Wall/Desktop Enterprise Access Point 802.11ac
The IgniteNet SunSpot AC Wave2 is a powerful, cloud-managed 802.11ac Wave2 access point supporting up to 2.6 Gbps data rate over the air. The SunSpot AC Wave2 contains 2 independent 4 x 4 MiMo, concurrent operation radios - one 802.11ac (5GHz) radio and one 802.11n (2.4GHz) radio - capable of delivering blisteringly fast wireless speeds. The universal design of the SunSpot AC Wave2 allows it to be placed inconspicuously in both of indoor and outdoor environments due to its innovative IP-55 standards rated enclosure, bringing fast wireless connections to hard-to-reach locations. The advantages of 802.11ac wave2 standard like MU-MiMO and hardware based radio acceleration make this access point ideal for high-density deployments and high throughput applications.
Dual Band AC2600 Wave2 Operation
The SunSpot AC Wave2 is capable of operating simultaneously at 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) as well as 5GHz (802.11a/n/ac) to supply ample throughput for the most demanding applications.
AC Wave2 Features for Performance
The SunSpot™ Wave2 features the latest 802.11ac standard including MU-MIMO and enhanced beam forming - giving the best price/performance ratio in the market.
Robust Yet Simple Mounting Options
The SunSpot™ AC Wave2 can be wall, ceiling, or desktop mounted both indoors and outdoors, greatly simplifying installations in both offices, homes, parks, smart cities and many other applications.
- Supports Service Provider and Enterprise type networks
- Stand-alone or Cloud-controlled operating modes
- AP/Client/Client WDS modes with Flexible Bridging and Routing
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 4x4, Dual Band Dual Concurrent (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Supports up to 8 SSIDs per radio
- IEEE802.11e Wi-Fi Multimedia ( WMM-QoS)
- WPA,WPA2-PSK,WPA2-AES, PSK and Enterprise
- Admission control by client MAC address
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port (PoE IN, 802.3at)
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 1x USB 2.0 Port
- Dual flash image support
RF Performance (TX)
- 2.4GHz: 23 dBm @ 6Mbps, 18 dBm @ 800Mbps
- 5GHz: 25 dBm @ 6Mbps, 20 dBm @ 1733Mbps
- 2.4GHz: -96 dBm @ 6Mbps, -62 dBm @ 800Mbps
- 5GHz: -90 dBm @ 6Mbps, -58 dBm @ 1733Mbps
- 2.4GHz: 6 dBi - omnidirectional
- 5GHz: 8 dBi - omnidirectional