IgniteNet MetroLinq 60 GHz 802.11ay Terragraph Client Node with 90 degree coverage
IgniteNet is committed to support the deployment of all MetroLinq Terragraph solutions and provides complimentary technical support from IgniteNet engineers to fully deploy your MetroLinq Terragraph solution quickly and easily.
The IgniteNet MLTG-CN is a Terragraph certified client node (CN). MLTG-CN supports IEEE802.11ay standard to deliver high-speed Internet in a noise-free and unlicensed 60 GHz spectrum. When connected with Terragraph certified distribution node (DN), MLTG-CN can function as Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) to provide last mile wireless gigabit connectivity to the client site, such as warehouse, company building, or residential area.
The IgniteNet MLTG-CN can also be paired to deliver Point-to-Point (PTP) wireless gigabit throughput for backhaul or last mile access without the costly installation of cabled fiber.
- Supports channel 1 through channel 4 (57-66GHz)
- Up to 1.8 Gbps wireless throughput in both directions
- Beam forming technology with phased array antenna for easy alignment
- Support TDMA-MAC for dynamic bandwidth allocation
- Support Over-the-Air (OTA) Security with AES128 encryption
- Support QoS with 4 service classes
- Support VLAN tagging
- 7 Support Layer 2 Forwarding
- Support NAT
- IPv6 tunneling
- 60 GHz Radio:
Phased array antenna with 64 antenna elements
90 degrees azimuth scan range: -45° to 45°
50 degrees elevation scan range: -25° to 25°
(1) Gigabit Ethernet Port (PoE IN)
(1) Gigabit Ethernet Port
(1) 60 GHz Radio
- Environmental Conditions:
Operating Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to 55°C (131°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to 70°C (158°F)
- IP66 Rating
- Power: 48 ~ 55V passive Gigabit PoE
- Power Consumption: 15W max.
- Certifications: FCC/ CE
- Range: When connected to Edgecore MLTG-360 Terragraph Certified DN, the MLTG-CN supports: Up to 100m (0.06 mi) for MCS12
- Up to 150m (0.09 mi) for MCS9
(1) MLTG-CN Terragraph client node
(2) steel-band clamps for pole mount (3 inch diameter max.)
(1) 24W PoE Injector
(1) US power cord
(2) Screws with nylon expansion plugs for wall mount
(2) Cable glands
(1) QR-code Quick Start Guide
If not using DC Power, the ICC-POE-4815-US is required.