IgniteNet Fusion Dish 5GHz 30dBi 0.6m, w/ Dual RP-SMA Pigtails and Weather Hood
IgniteNet Fusion Dish is a high performance 0.6m dish for the 5GHz unlicensed bands. Its reimagined design is centered on three key ingredients: simplicity, performance, and integration. This model uses dual RP-SMA pigtails for attaching radios.
The bracket is designed as two pieces to allow for easy installation, and only requires one tool. The Fusion Dish also features a redesigned waveguide to enable low-loss radio connections.
- Innovative Radio Connections: Fusion Dish features not only the RP-SMA pigtails (with weather hood) option but is also available with N-type connectors or EZ Fusion mating; a new and simple antenna/radio mating system developed by IgniteNet
- Dual Polarity or Dual Slant: Designed to support both dual polarity (H/V) as well dual slant, depending on assembly.
- Versatile, Robust Mounting Design: Innovating mounting design allows for poles varying in size from 5 to 11.4cm (2 to 4.5in.) in diameter. In addition, adjustment from +/-30 degrees are made simply and easily.
- Frequency Range: 5.1 - 5.9GHz
- Antenna Gain: 30dBi
- Polarization: Dual Polarity H/V or Dual Slant +/-45 degrees
- 3dB Beamwidth: 6 degrees
- VSWR: 1:5:1 Typical
- Port to Port Isolation: 35dB min.
- Front to Back Ratio: >30dB
- Cross Polarization: >30dB
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Dimensions: 280 x 90 x 50 mm (11 x 3.6 x 2 in)
- Weight: 10kg (22lbs)
- Wind Survivability: 201 kph
- Wind Loading: 80 kg (53 kg with radome)
- Pole Mount Range: 5.0 - 11.4 cm (2 - 4.5 in)
- Standards/Regulatory Compliance: FCC/IC, CE
- 1 x FD5-30R