Grandstream High Availability Controller for UCM6510
The Grandstream high availability controller can complete the entire system switch between 10 and 50 seconds depending on the number of registered SIP endpoints. Thanks to its smart monitoring and automated failover capability, the Grandstream HA100 is an ideal high-availability solution for the Grandstream UCM6510 to ensure maximum total system reliability and uptime.
- Connects and constantly monitors two UCM6510 together for high availability.
- Smart failover solution that automatically switches to a hot-standby secondary UCM6510 if the primary one fails.
- Up to 14 LED indicators showing real-time status of all of the telecom lines, network links, auxiliary devices, etc.
- Gratuitous ARP forces SIP endpoints to refresh the MAC address of the new UCM6510 without interruptions.
- Fast 10 to 50 second system switching time depending on the number of registered endpoints.
- Analog Telephone FXS Ports: 2 ports
- PSTN Line FXO Ports: 2 ports
- T1/E1 Interface: 1 port
- Network Interfaces: 1 LAN/ 1WAN
- RS-485: 2; 1 for Primary UCM6510; 1 for Secondary UCM6510
- Analog Telephone FXS Ports: 4; 2 FXS A, 2 FXS B
- PSTN Line FXO Ports: 4; 2 FXO A, 2 FXO B
- T1/E1 Interface: 2 ports; T1/E1 A, T1/E1 B
- Network Interfaces: 2 LAN, 2 WAN
- LED Indicators: Power, T1/E1, FXS, FXO, LAN, WAN
(1) Grandstream High Availability Controller for UCM6510
(1) Power adapter
(1) Quick installation guide
(2) USB-to-RS485 cable