Grandstream GVC3202 Full HD SIP Video Conferencing System (3-Way)
The Grandstream GVC3202 offers businesses a video conferencing system with flexibility and the power of support for multiple popular video conferencing protocols, right out of the box. The SIP-based GVC3202 supports the Grandstream IPVideoTalk platform for plug and play video conferencing while also being interoperable with any 3rd party SIP video conferencing platforms.
Additionally, since it is based on Android 4.4, the GVC3202 offers full access to all video conferencing apps in the Google Play Store. In comparison to the GVC3200, the GVC3202 offers a slightly lower capacity option for businesses looking for up to 3-way video-conferencing and support for up to 2 Full HD monitors. The GVC3202 sports an innovative, patent-pending embedded MCU that supports up to 3-way conferencing with local mixing between SIP and other protocols.
- Supports any SIP platform and any Android app - and can bridge calls from Android apps into SIP conference
- Built-in Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth speakers / microphones, keyboards, data exchange, etc.
- Support for 2 screens thanks to 2 HDMI outputs
- Experience the fastest possible connection speeds to maximize video quality
- Experience video resolutions up to 1080p
- A powerful 9x optical zoom offers robust video clarity
- Share a presentation with conference attendees or review a document
- Embedded MCU to allow up to 3 video attendees
- Local and far-end controllable PTZ camera with wide-angle lens
- The GVC3202 can reminds attendees 10 minutes before start-time and automatically call all participants
- Easily record all video conferences to document meetings
- Camera: 1/3" 2 Megapixel CMOS 1920x1080@30fps
- Lens: 9x optical zoom, ±23° tilt, ±90° pan, 70°(W) - 6.3°(T) field of view
- Network Interface: 1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps port
- Bluetooth: Yes, integrated, Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- Video Outputs: 2x HDMI up to 1080p with CEC
- Video Input: 1x VGA / 1x HDMI with resolution up to 1080p
- Microphone / Speaker: External MIC / Speaker, built-in MIC, cascadeable external MIC / speaker (pending)
- Remote Control: Bluetooth remote control with multi-touch touchpad
- Auxiliary Ports: 1x USB 2.0, SD, external speaker port, reset pin
- Graphic Display: OLED with 128x32 resolution