Cambium R195P 802.11n/ac Dual Band 2x2 WLAN Access Point
Login or create a new user account to see our pricing. The price will not display properly unless you are logged in.
Cambium Networks cnPilot R201 provides an all-in-one connectivity solution. The cnPilot R201 Gateway provides a single connection point for Wi-Fi, telephone, and PoE to connect Subscriber Modules (SM). Fully compatible with PMP 450 and ePMP networks, cnPilot R201 makes it easy to provide more services and grow revenue.
- 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless broadband router with analog phone ports
- Compatible with Cambium Networks point-to-multipoint (PMP) platforms (PMP 450 and ePMP) with PoE support through WAN
- 4 x GigE ports for wired connections, 2 phone jacks for voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality, 1 USB for shared storage or printer
- A complete solution for residents that combines telephone, wireless, and wired capabilities
- PoE Output support powering Cambium's PMP 450 and ePMP Subscriber Modules.
- Telephone Interfaces: 2 x FXS ports, RJ11
- WAN: 1 x GigE, RJ45
- LAN: 4 x GigE, RJ45
- USB: 1 USB 2.0 Host Port for shared printer or storage
- Wi-Fi: 2x2 Dual band 11ac 2.4 (11n) and 5 GHz (11ac)
- PoE Output: PMP450 and remote module support
- Route Mode: Route/Bridge, customer configurable
- Quality of Service: Support IEEE 802.1Q VLAN/802.1p, Layer 3 (DSCP) settings for SIP, RTP and Data
- Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Security: WEP, WPA-PSK (TKIP), WPA-PSK (AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP), WPA2-PSK (AES), Mixed mode
- SSID: 8 per radio
- IP Signaling: SIP V2 (RFC3261/3262/3263/3264)
- AC/DC Adapter: AC Input: 100 ~240V, 50-60Hz, DC Output: 12V, 3A
- Temperature: 41deg to 113deg F (5deg to 45deg C)
(1) cnPilot R201 Wireless Broadband Router