Cambium PMP 450i 3 GHz Connectorized Subscriber Module (N-Type Connector)
C030045C001A by Cambium Networks
Original price $749.52 - Original price $749.52
$749.52 - $749.52
Current price $749.52
Cambium Networks 3 GHz connectorized access point is part of the industry leading PMP 450i product line. It is the most scalable industrial-grade wireless broadband solution available.
- Ultra-Wide Band: Radios support the entire band, advanced radio design improves transmit power and increases receive sensitivity.
- Rugged Metal Enclosure: Designed to meet IP-66 and IP-67 standards to withstand harsh environments.
- Dynamic Interference Filtering: Provides industry leading noise isolation for improved performance.
- Updated FPGA and SoC architecture triples the processing power compared to PMP 450.
- Multi-function AUX Power: Allows for greater flexibility for deployment by adding a camera or other PoE directly.
- Channel Spacing: Configurable on 2.5 MHz increments, 3 GHz customizable to 50 KHz
- Frequency Range: 3300 to 3900 MHz
- Channel Width: 5 / 7 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 MHz
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer: Cambium Networks proprietary
- Physical Layer: 2x2 MiMO OFDM
- Ethernet Interface: 100/1000BaseT, full duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant)
- Protocols Used: IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, Telnet, SNMP, HTTP, FTP
- Network Management: HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, FTP, SNMP v3
- VLAN: 802.1ad (DVLAN Q-inQ), 802.1Q with 802.1p priority, dynamic port VID
- ARQ: Yes
- Maximum Deployment Range: Up to 40 miles (64 km)
- Latency: 3 - 5 ms, typical
- GPS Synchronization: Yes, via Autosync (CMM3, CMM4)
- Quality of Service: Diffserve QoS
- Antenna Connection: 50Ω, N-Type
- Surge Suppression: EN6100-4-5:1.2us, 500 V voltage waveform
- Mean Time Between Failure: > 40 Years
- Environmental: IP66, IP67
- Temperature / Humidity: -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F), 0 to 95% non-condensing
- Weight: Approx. 2.0 kg (4.5 lbs)
- Wind Survival: 322 km/h (299 mph)
- Dimensions: 26.0 x 13.4 x 6.4 cm (10.3 x 5.3 x 3.3 ")
- Power Consumption: 15 W typical, 25 W max, 55 W max with Aux port PoE out enabled
- Input Voltage: 48 - 59 VDC, 802.3at compliant
- Mounting: Wall or Pole mountable
- Encryption: 56-bit DES, FIPS-197 128-bit AES
- CE: EN 302 326-2 v1.2.2 / EN 302 326-3 v1.3.1