Cambium PMP 450i 3 GHz Access Point w/ Integrated 17 dBi 90deg Sector Antenna
C030045A002A by Cambium Networks
Original price $3,372.95 - Original price $3,372.95
$3,372.95 - $3,372.95
Current price $3,372.95
Cambium C030045A001A is a 3 GHz access point and part of the PMP 450i platform; the most scalable industrial-grade wireless broadband solution available. It comes with an integrated 17 dBi 90° sector antenna.
- Ultra-Wide Band: Advanced radio design improves transmit power and increased receive sensitivity, supporting the entire band.
- Rugged Metal Enclosure: Designed to meet IP-66 and IP-67 standards to withstand harsh environments.
- Dynamic Interference Filtering: Provides industry leading noise isolation for improved performance.
- Updated FPGA and SoC architecture triples the processing power compared to PMP 450
- Multi-function AUX port allows for greater flexibility for deployment by adding a camera or other PoE directly.
- Integrated 90° sector antenna optimized for frequency re-use (>35 dB F/B), high gain, null fill and predictable performance.
- Channel Spacing: Configurable on 2.5 MHz increments, 3 GHz customizable up to 50KHz
- Frequency Range: 3300 to 3900 MHz
- Channel Width: 5 / 7 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 30 MHz
- MAC (Media Access Control) Layer: Cambium Networks proprietary
- Physical Layer: 2x2 MiMO OFDM
- Ethernet Interface: 100/1000BaseT, full duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant)
- Protocols Used: IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, Telnet, DNMP, HTTP, FTP
- Network Management: HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, FTP, SNMP v3
- VLAN: 802.1ad (DVLAN Q-inQ), 802.1Q with 802.1p priority, dynamic port VID
- Subscriber Per Sector: Up to 238
- ARQ: Yes
- Maximum Deployment Range: Up to 40 miles (64 km)
- Latency: 3-5ms, typical
- GPS Synchronization: Yes, via Autosync (CMM4)
- Quality of Service (Diffserve QoS)
- Integrated Sector Antenna: 90° Azimuth, 8° Elevation (3dB rolloff), 2° Electrical Downtilt, Dual Polarity
- Antenna Gain: 17 dBi ± 1 dBi Integrated 90° sector
- Transmit Power Range: 40 dB dynamic range (to EIRP limit by region) (1 dB step)
- Maximum Transmit Power: +27 dBm combined output (+25 dBm combined for 3 GHz)
- Surge Suppression (LPU fitted): EN61000-4-5: 1.2us/50us, 500 V voltage waveform
- Mean Time Between Failure: > 40 years
- Environmental: IP67, IP66
- Temperature / Humidity: -40 to 60°C (-40 to 140°F), 0 to 05% non-condensing
- Weight: Approx. 7.5 kg (16.5lbs)
- Wind Survival: 200 km/h (124 mph)
- Dimensions: 59.7 x 16.2 x 15.2 cm (23.5 x 6.4 x 6 ")
- Power Consumption: 15 W typical, 25 W max, 55 W max with Aux port PoE out enabled
- Input Voltage: 48 to 59 VDC, 802.3at compatible
- Encryption: 56-bit DES, FIPS-197 128-bit AES
- CE: EN 302 326-2 v1.2.2 / EN 302 326-3 v1.3.1