Cambium PMP 450 3GHz 16dBi 90deg Sector Antenna (Dual-Pol OFDM)
The Cambium Networks Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) 450 Access Point (AP) can provide more than 90 Mbps throughput and is interoperable with PMP 430 and PMP 100 Series Subscriber Modules (SM). Service providers with an installed base of PMP 100 subscribers can now migrate to new high-throughput PMP 450 modules to enhance overall capacity; allowing more users and/or higher rate plans.
Utilizing 2x2 MIMO-OFDM technology, new deployments can take advantage of Cambium proprietary feature set, while achieving data rates higher than 90 Mbps. From the available synchronization options to its diverse feature set, the PMP 450 provides flexible deployment options that make it a good fit for high capacity, high reliability networks. Cambium provides exceptional wireless broadband connectivity solutions. With more than 3 million modules deployed in thousands of networks around the world, Cambium solutions are proven to provide cost effective, reliable data, voice and video connectivity.
- Frequency Range: 3.3 – 3.8 GHz
- Antenna Type: Access Point Sector
- Gain: 16dBi +1dBi /-1dBi
- Port to Port Isolation: 25 dB min
- Polarization: Dual Slant, +/- 45°
- Max. Input Power: 30 W
- Cross Polarization: > > 12 dB, 0 ± 30°
- Antenna Weight: 3.0 kg (6.6 lb), w/o bracket kit
- Antenna Connector: 2 x N-Type Female, Straight
- Mechanical Downtilt: 0° to 11°
(1) PMP 450 3GHz 90deg Sector Antenna (Dual Slant OFDM)
(1) Pole Mounting Bracket
* Power Supply Sold Separately *