Cambium 5GHz PMP 450i Access Point with Integrated Narrow Beam 10 Degree Sector Antenna
Cambium Networks industry-leading 450 platform includes the all new PMP 450i radio. The 450i product platform is the most scalable industrial-grade wireless broadband solution available.
Ultra-Wide Band Radios
Supports the entire band in 5 GHz. Advanced radio design improves transmit power and increases receive sensitivity.
Rugged Metal Enclosure
Designed to meet IP-66 and IP-67 standards to withstand harsh environments. Optional ATEX/HAZLOC certified models available for hazardous deployments.
Dynamic Interference Filtering
Provides industry leading noise isolation for improved performance.
Updated FPGA and SOC Architecture
Triples the processing power compared to PMP 450.
Multifunction AUX Port
Allows for greater flexibility for deployment by adding a camera or other PoE directly.
Now capable of up to 300 Mbps per sector in a 40 MHz channel.
- Integrated 10° Sector Antenna
- Rugged metal enclosure
- Mean Time Between Failure: > 40 Years
- Dust and Water Ingress Protection Rating: IP67, IP66
- Temperature: -40°C to +75°C (-40°F to +167°F)
- Humidity: 0-100% Condensing
- Wind Survival: 322 km/h (200 mi/h)
- Vibration: NEMA TS2 Section 2.1.9 and Section 2.2.3
- Shock: NEMA TS2 Section 2.1.10 and Section 2.2.4
- External Icing: NEMA 250-2003 Section 5.6
- Power Consumption: 15 W typical, 18 W max, Using Aux port PoE for another device will increase power draw
- Input Voltage: 48-59 V DC, 802.3at compatible
- Channel Spacing: Configurable on 2.5 MHz increments, 3 GHz customizable to 50 KHz
- Frequency Range: 4900 - 5925 MHz
- Channel Width: 5 MHz, 10 MHz, 15 MHz, 20 MHz, 30 MHz, or 40 MHz
- Security: FIPS-197 128-bit AES
- Media Access Control (MAC) Layer: Cambium Networks proprietary
- Physical Layer: 2x2 MIMO OFDM
- Ethernet Interface: 100/1000BaseT, full duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant)
- Protocols Used: IPv4, IPv6, UDP, TCP/IP, ICMP, Telnet, SNMP, HTTP, FTP
- Network Management: IPv4/IPv6 (dual stack), HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, FTP, SNMPv2c and v3, Cambium Networks cnMaestro
- MTU: 1700 bytes
- VLAN: 802.1ad (DVLAN Q-inQ), 802.1Q with 802.1p priority, dynamic port VID
- Subscriber Per Sector: Up to 238
- ARQ: Yes
- Max. Deployment Range: Up to 40 miles (64 km)
- GPS Synchronization: Yes, via Autosync (CMM5
- Quality of Service: Diffserve QoS
- Integrated Sector Antenna: 10° Azimuth, 10° Elevation (3dB roll off), Dual polarity
- Antenna Gain: 23 dBi, ± 1 dBi integrated 10° sector
- Max. Transmit Power: +28 dBm (MIMO, Combined H+V)
- Max. EIRP: +43 dBm combined output
- VSWR: 1.5, Reflection Coefficient 0.2, Reflected Power 4%, Return Loss: 14 dB
- Power Control: ATPC (Automatic Transmit Power Control) at system level, all Subscribers implement ATPC
(1) Cambium 450i Access Point with Integrated 10° Sector Antenna