Baicells Nova230i Outdoor eNodeB [pBS41010]
pBS41010 by Baicells
Save 0% Save 0%
Original price $999.00 - Original price $999.00
Original price $999.00
$999.00 - $999.00
Current price $999.00
The Baicells Nova230i Outdoor eNodeB is a lower power outdoor 2x500mW microcell eNodeB (eNB) explicitly designed for tightly clustered pockets of customers, coverage holes, network edge, or opportunistic micro-targeting, like RV parks, marinas, and high-density dwellings such as townhomes and apartments. In addition, the Nova230i supports Long-Term Evolution (LTE) technology and operates in Time Division Duplexing (TDD) mode.
When paired with self-install indoor Customer Premise Equipment (CPE), such customer sets can be captured quickly and with immediate ROI. As a result, this microcell is perfect for clusters of cameras, such as those used at traffic intersections, and other devices for private network operators. The product comes with a standard one-year warranty; an extended warranty is available.
- Standard LTE TDD Band 48
- GUI-based local and remote Web management
- Excellent Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) coverage
- Peak rate: Up to DL 110 Mbps and UL 35 Mbps with 20 MHz bandwidth
- 32 RRC connected users
- PoE++ power supply; only one Ethernet cable required for data transmission and power supply
- Cloud/Local/Embedded EPC (HaloB) is supported for convenient and economical deployment