Airspan AirSpeed 1000 Outdoor 4G LTE-A Base Station with Wire-line Backhaul(P/N: 998-73-483)
Airspan AirSpeed 1000 outdoor 4G LTE-A base station with wire-line backhaul options is a compact and versatile 4G LTE-A Micro base station that provides the outdoor Micro layer of a heterogeneous LTE-Advanced network deployment (HetNet). Supports 3GPP’s latest LTE-A releases (software upgrade-able). In addition, it supports SON and advanced interference mitigation techniques that enable N=1 frequency re-use with the Umbrella Macro cell. The cooperative QoS over the backhaul interface ensures the QoE from the Micro eNodeB matches the experience from the Macro cell.
- Plug and Play: Full plug-and-play functionality, out-of-the-box to fully operational, within 20 minutes.
- The Power of HetNets: Ideal for networks, delivering high data rates and significant cell size where needed most.
- Broadband Access: Supports the latest 3GPP LTE-A broadband access technologies.
- Integrated Wireless Backhaul: Supports various backhaul options including multiple fiber / copper interfaces which allows for a variety of network topologies.
- Latest Release LTE-A Feature Sets: Supports the latest 3GPP Advanced Release feature sets (software upgrade-able). Also includes support for SON and eICIC which enables N=1 frequency re-use with the Umbrella Macro cell.
- Reduced Capex / Opex: Can be installed without conventional indoor infrastructure, associated power and air-conditioning.
- Radio Planning with SON: Designed to integrate with a standardized LTE-A Access SON solution.
(1) AirSpeed 1000
(1) Mounting Bracket
(2) Mounting Clamps
(1) LTE-SW-RTU License (per node, for a single sector) for AirVelocity / AirUnity