AdTran TA5004 Total Access 5004 Kit with Fan and Power/Alarm
The AdTran Total Access 5004 supports a wide variety of management options. Transaction Language 1 (TL1) is used to communicate alarms to legacy Operation Support Systems (OSS). An Ethernet 10/100Base-T or standard RS-232 connector is used for management access and connection to SNMP networks. Additionally, the Total Access 5004 is supported by ADTRAN’s Advanced Operational Environment (AOE). ADTRAN AOE provides a Web GUI management interface and support for XML and TL1 north-bound OSS interfaces. The XML and TL1 north-bound interfaces provide customers the ability to automate flow-through services to the Total Access 5004 platform.
The AdTran Total Access 5004 is designed for deployment in 19-inch or 23-inch relay racks and has four access module slots, two resource slots, two dedicated management and switch modules (MSM), and a field replaceable fan.
Not sure where to start with PON? Deploy your next passive optical network with an AdTran XGS-PON starter kit. The team of AdTran engineers will walk you through the basics of fiber implementation. To simplify the integration with your network, Mosaic software is vendor agnostic. Utilize the Mosaic Subscriber Suite tp help manage and optimize your network. It is an all-in-one subscriber insight and management software that offers cloud-based tools to make device installation, activation and service restoration ultra-efficient, while improving the overall subscriber experience.
- Native Ethernet core
- Broadest support for FTTx, Packet Optical and Carrier Ethernet application
- Non-blocking service architecture
- Supports TDM, ATM and Ethernet network interfaces
- Copper and fiber transport and access
- Multiple network management capabilities including full FCAPS support
- Supported by ADTRAN AOE Service Management
- Full turn-key cabinet solutions
- Dimensions: 3.5 in. x 17.7 in. x 11.6 in. (H x W x D) (89 mm x 450 mm x 295 mm) two Rack Mountable Units (RMU)
- Transport: Ethernet
- Physical: Varies Per Access Module
- DC Power: -42 to -72 VDC and +21 to +27 VDC
- Connection: Screw terminals (A and B feed)
- Electrical: RS-232 Electrical Interface
- Ethernet: 10/100Base-T interface
- Protocols: SNMP, TLI, XML, Telnet, and Secure Telnet (SSHv2)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to +158°F (-40°C to +70°C)
(1) AdTran Total Access 5004 Carrier Class Multi-Service Access And Aggregation Platform