Lexington Ames is a provider of innovative fiber optic communications cables and passive equipment for the OSP fiber market. They utilize global manufacturing and direct sourcing capabilities to deliver timely and cost-effective solutions to the North American customer base. Their manufacturing facilities have over 25 years of experience in producing a diversified portfolio of fiber solutions targeted at direct buried, buried in conduit and overhead fiber designs. Founded in New Jersey, Lexington Ames is a strategic global supplier to major telecom companies in the Americas and Asia. All cable products are GR-20 certified and meet and exceed all North American market standards.
- Lexington Ames G652D/ G657A1 Flat Central Tube Fiber Optic Drop Cable$831.48 was $875.00
- Lexington Ames G657A1 Round Pushable Drop Fiber Optic Cable$261.69 was $300.00
- Lexington Ames ADSS All Dielectric Single Jacket Short Span Self Supporting Fiber Optic Cable$4,186.00 was $4,250.00
- Lexington Ames SJNA Microduct Single Jacket Loose Tube Dry Core Air Blown Optical Fiber Cable$2,184.00 was $2,250.00
- Lexington Ames SJSA Single Jacket Light Armored Dry Loose Tube Optical Fiber Cable$4,550.00 was $4,750.00
- Lexington Ames SJNA Single Jacket Loose Tube Dry Core Dielectric Optical Fiber Cable$2,912.00 was $3,000.00