Baltic Networks’ engineers live in the networking world. Our focus is not only deploying superior IP network designs to deliver voice, video and data, but also to stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies. We stay on the leading edge of networking and pass that knowledge on to our clients.
As consultants, our engineers have had real hands-on experience over the past combined 60 years. We offer a full spectrum of network engineering services with in-depth expertise in routing, fixed wireless, VOIP, security, RF, fiber, mmWave, LTE CBRS network design and deployment combined with the distribution rights of some of the most cost-effective solutions available, we have all that you need to build and deliver a solution that is cost-effective, responsive and reliable.
As technical support specialists, our engineers will provide Tier 2 and 3 technical support for most products that we sell with in-depth expertise in MikroTik, Ubiquiti, SIKLU, Mimosa, AirSpan, Yealink, Dasan Zhone, IgniteNet, BlinQ, and PepLink/PepWave, and Maxxwave products. Our engineers will provide support over the phone, by remotely accessing your system, or by visiting your location.
How do you get connected with Baltic Networks Consultants?
What is the cost for consulting services and technical support?
Consulting and support time is billed at an hourly rate. Significant discounts are available for pre-paid blocks of time or if equipment is purchased as part of the consulting engagement. Please contact us to schedule your time with a member of our Engineering team and a custom quote at email@example.com.
Our qualifications and areas of expertise:
- Mikrotik Certified - (MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE)
- Ubiquiti Certified - (UBRSA, UBRSS, UBWA, UBWS, UEWA)
- Maxxwave Certified
- SAF Tehnika Certified
- Cambium Networks Certified
- Pepwave Certified
- Peplink Certified
Service Provider Services
- Switching (Layer 2) STP, RSTP, MSTP, VLAN - dot1q and q-in-q
- Advanced routing - Policy Based Routing
- Routing (layer 3) OSPF, BGP, MPLS, L2VPN
- WISP and Wireline/Fiber Design and Operation
- MPLS Design and Implementation
- Triple Play (Voice, Video, Internet)
- OSPF/BGP design/implementation
- VOIP PBX’s and Handsets
Design & Implementation Services
- Wired and Wireless Network Design
- Network Upgrades
- Network Optimizations
- Prioritization for VoIP and Video
- M2M Cellular Connectivity
- RF Link Calculations
- FCC Coordination