Siklu MultiHaul T280 60GHz 2x 1Gbps 1x SFP+ ports Long Range Terragraph Terminal Unit
Siklu is committed to support the deployment of all MultiHaul Terragraph solutions and provides complimentary technical support from Siklu engineers to fully deploy your MultiHaul Terragraph solution quickly and easily.
The Siklu MultiHaul Terragraph long range terminal units operate over the millimeter wave spectrum, with a range of reflector antennas. This creates several advantages including multigigabit capacity in dense deployments. With 3 ports, RJ-45 up to 5GE or fiber up to 10Gbps, a multitude of service deliveries and interfaces can be realized to meet the need of any demanding application.
- Interfaces (3 ports): 1x RJ-45 5G2.5/1GbE with PoE-In, 1x RJ-45 1GbE with PoE-Out (55W), 1x SFP+ 10GbE
- PoE-Out: 1 port, 55W POE-Out (IEEE 802.3bt)
- Frequency & Duplexing: 57-66GHz, TDD/TDMA, 4 channels
- Channel Bandwidth, Modulation & Adaptive Coding, TPC: 2160MHz, BPSK to QAM16, up to 10 levels of hitless adaptive bandwidth, coding and modulation – boost gain by over 29dB. Automatic Transmit Power Control (ATPC), per link.
- Transmit power: +13dBm at the antenna port (note: transmit power is backed off at modulations > MCS9)
- Environmental: Operating Temperature: -49° ÷ +131°F (-45° ÷ +55°C); Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
(1) Siklu MultiHaul Terragraph Long Reach Terminal Unit T280
External Antenna, Mounting Kit, Power Supply – not included