Primus Cable CAT6/A 8x8 Shielded RJ45 Modular Connectors
CAT6/A 8x8 Shielded RJ45 Modular Plug, 3 Prong, for Round Solid/Stranded Cable (UL) Primus Cable shielded plugs are designed for use on our shielded CM, CMR, CMX rated, CAT6 and CAT6A bulk cables in premise wiring systems. Engineered to meet the 550 MHz requirements of CAT6A specifications, these plugs offer robust shield terminations and strain relief which allow for a one-step termination process and provide a complete connection between the cable shield and plug shield.
This wire aligner feature provides the cable assembler with a visual and mechanical means for building consistent assemblies capable of delivering CAT6A performance. As a result, operator efficiency in building patch cables improves immediately and over the long term, and productivity is much higher than with typical CAT6 or CAT6A plug assemblies.
- Ideal for creating superior high performance CAT6a patch cables in 10Gigabit Ethernet applications where high density routers and switches are employed
- Meets CAT6a performance requirements per ANSI/TIA-568-B.2-10
- Robust shield termination and strain relief allow for one-step termination process
- Optional slim line boot features integrated strain relief and latch protection
- Selectively plated contacts with 50 micro-inches of gold
- UL 94-V0 plastic components
- RoHS compliant