Primus Cable Armored Fiber Optic Cable 9/125 2 Strand Single Mode
Primus cable has a aluminum interlocking armored fiber cable consists of a PVC overall jacket, PVC inner jacket with 2 to 48 tight buffered fibers surrounded by yarn acting as a strength member.
The core is protected by a spirally wrapped aluminum strip that offers easy installation and high crush resistance. This armored fiber cable is OFCP rated for use in plenum air spaces and ducts.
- Provides superior crush resistance for added protection.
- Eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit, thus saving installation time.
- OFCP ratings allow AIA products to be installed throughout the facility.
- Indoor areas where heavy traffic requires extra protection.
- Intra building backbones.
- General purpose
- Storage & Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
- Fiber Count: 2,4,6,8,12,24,48
- Strength Member: Aramid Yarn
- Overall & Inner Jacket Material: Poly Vinyl Chloride
- Armoring Material: Aluminum
- Nominal Outer Diameter: 2 Strand: 13.9 mm
- Core Size: 9 µm
- Wavelength: (1310/1550) nm
- Max. Attenuation (0.5/0.4) db/km