Mimosa Connectorized Client Device 5GHz 20dBi 500+ Mbps (866 Mbps PHY) [C5c]
The Mimosa C5c is a high gain, high throughput client device that can be dropped into any Wi-Fi-compatible network. The C5 is available in two options, antenna-integrated or connectorized for longer distance applications. Designed for NLOS applications, it easily attaches to any standard J-mount for typical eave or rooftop mounting. The C5 can also use Mimosa’s customized J-mount accessory for finer adjustment capabilities.
- Incredibly high gain. With 20dBi, the client can reach access points up to 10+ km away. With an aperture efficiency above 50%, the device is still extremely compact.
- Spectrum Analyzing with the Mimosa Cloud, utilizing reports to optimize channel usage and performance.
- Maximum throughput with Gigabit Ethernet port for up to 500+ Mbps.
- Super compatible with 802.11n compatibility
- Mimosa Flexible TDMA
- Max throughput: 500+ Mbps (866 Mbps PHY)
- Low latency: 8ms
- Wireless protocols: CSMA, Mimosa Flexible TDMA
- MiMO & Modulation: 2x2:2 MIMO OFDM up to 256 QAM
- Bandwidth: 20/40/80 MHz channels tunable to 5 MHz increments
- Frequency range: 4900-6000MHz restricted by country of operation (*new* US/FCC 5600-5650 support)
- Max output power: 20dBm
- Max power consumption: 15W
- Power method: 48-56V, 802.3 PoE
- Operating Temperature: -40deg C to +55deg C (-40deg F to 131deg F)
- Security: WPA2 + Mimosa 802.1x Client
- QoS: Supports 4 pre-configured QoS levels
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.407and Part 90Y, IC RSS210, CE, ETSI 301 893/302 502
- RoHS compliance: Yes
- Safety: UL/EC/EN/ 60950-1 + CSA-22.2
- (1) C5c
- (1) Pole mounting kit
Mimosa products are not eligible for exchange or credit. Returns accepted only with warranty.