Laird CMS38606P Low PIM Ceiling Mount Omnidirectional Antenna N-Female
The CMS38606P is an indoor broadband low PIM omnidirectional ceiling mount antenna. It is designed to provide pattern coverage that is optimized for indoor requirements at 380-520 MHz, 600- 960 MHz, 1395-1435 MHz and 1690-6000 MHz frequency bands. The antenna features a pattern that has been specifically shaped to provide optimal performance from a ceiling mount location.
- Low Profile aesthetically neutral housing
- Mounts directly and easily to ceiling tile
- Performance optimized using Laird proprietary RF optimization tools
- IP67 rated ingression protection and RoHS compliant
- Broadband product with provision for the UHF, 600 MHz, 1390-1432 MHz and AWS-3 bands in a single solution.
- Low PIM performance minimizes interference and improves in-building wireless network coverage and capacity.
- Attractive, compact design and form factor ideal for indoor solution applications.
- Compliant with in-building International Fire Code (IFC) & National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) regulations.
- Frequency Bands: 380-520, 600-806, 806-960, 1395-1435, 1690-2200, 2200-4300, 4300-6000MHz
- Nominal Impedance: 50ohms
- Max Power: 50Watts
- Azimuth Beam Width: 360deg, Omnidirectional
- Cable Length: 12in (30cm)
- Connector: N-female
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radome: PC, UV Stable, UL94-V0 Material
- Operating Temperature: -22 to 158deg F (-30 to 70deg C)
- IP Rating: IP67
- RoHs Compliant