DZS V-Series V5808 1RU 8-Port 4x 1/10GBase-R (SFP) 4x 1GbE (RJ45) GPON OLT
The DZS V-Series V5808 is a compact GPON OLT system with eight GPON ports, four 1G / 10GBase-R ports for uplinks, and four 1000Base-T ports, making it suitable for low-density and FTTx services at low cost.
The DZS V-Series V5808 supports Gigabit ports and can be used in a variety of network environments. In addition, the redundant configuration of the power supply is realized, and the network system is not interrupted, ensuring stable service.
All interfaces are accessible on the front of the robust 1 HU high network node. The DZS V-Series V5808 fulﬁlls the high requirements of network operators regarding ﬂexibility and availability. The redundant power supply protects the V-Series V5808 from failure in case of power brake-downs and ensures an uninterrupted operation.
The PON layer is terminated on the V-Series V5808 and translated to an Ethernet uplink in order to be transported through an Ethernet/ IP environment. The V-Series V5808 is deliverable with AC or DC power supplies.
The DZS V-Series V5808 offers cost-efficient FTTx services thanks to the point-to-multipoint concept realized with PON technology.
The use of passive optical splitters in opposite to active switch systems makes passive optical networks a cost-efficient solution.
The V-Series V5808 offers all needed adaption functions for providing a wide range of service like Ethernet, IP telephony, and IP-based video services.
For IPTV applications, the V-Series V5808 supports IGMP. Adding or removing ONUs from the splitter does not affect the PON service. Up to 128 termination points can be connected to each GPON port via the splitter. There are different deployment topologies for PON networks possible, which differentiate themselves from the place the optical ﬁber is terminated. Depending on the subscriber type and desired network topology, the operator may adopt FTTH, FTTB, or FTTC.
The DZS V-Series V5808 is completely managed via the INAS element manager. In addition, SNMPv2/ v3 for alarming and remote management is available.Product Features:
- 128 Gbps switching capacity
- (8) GPON ports, 10GE (4) ports and GE (Electric) (4) ports
- High Capacity Uplink / Service Interface 2.5Gbps (down) / 1.25Gbps (up)
- Reliable FTTx service with power redundancy system
- Enhanced QoS services
- IGMP support for IPTV
- Fully Managed via DZS INAS Element Manager
- Increased reliability through power redundancy
- Comfortable network management with SNMPv2 / v3 and RMON
- Number of GPON Interfaces: 8
- Switch Capacity: 128 Gbps
- Standard: ITU-T G.984
- Laser Type: Laser Diode Class 1 (Defined in IEC 60825-1)
- Transmission Range: Up to 20 Km (Class B+ SFPs), up to 30 Km (Class C+ SFPs)
- GPON OLT Compliancy: Class B+ according to ITU-T G.984.2, Class C+ according to ITU-T G.984.2
- Input Power: AC Type: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, DC Type: -48/60VDC
- Service: 8 GPON (SFP, SC/ PC type)
- Uplink Ports: (4) GE Electric Port (100/1000Base-T (RJ45), (4) 1G/10GBase-R (SFP+) Ports
- MGMT Ports: (1) 100/1000Base-TX (RJ45)
- Console Port: (1) Console (RS232)
- Layer 2: Standard Ethernet Bridging, Port/ Subnet/ Protocol-based VLAN, Spanning Tree: STP, RSTP, MSTP, 802.3ad Link Aggregation based on MAC
- Layer 3: L3 Host (IPv4/ IPv6) 1.5K/ 768, Static Routing, 1K L2 Multicast, 1p mapper service profile on U/S, Mapping of GEM Ports into a T-CONT with priority queues based scheduling, Support of Multicast GEM Port
- Multicast: IGMPv1/ v2/ v3, IGMP snooping, IGMP filtering and throttling, Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR)
- GPON: ITU-T G.984 compliant, Supports ITU-T G.984.4 ONT Management & Control Interface (OMCI), Remote ONT/ONU management, Automatic ONT ranging, 4k port-ID and 1k alloc-ID
- Management Interface:
Serial/ Telnet (CLI)
SNMPv1/ v2/ v3
DHCP server, relay agent with option82
Remote Monitoring (RMON)
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~ 60°C (-4 ~ 140°F)
- Humidity: 0 ~ 90% (non-condensing)
(1) DZS V-Series V5808 8-Port GPON OLT
Does not include power supply