Baicells SIM Card 10-Pack
Baicells SIM Cards come in packs of a 10. Useful if you need to set up an cellular network, for 3G/4G failover, and for cell phones.
Before the SIM cards can be used, they must first be added to their operator account and be activated. All new SIM card numbers (IMSI) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the operator so that Baicells can add the SIM cards to the operator account.
Once the SIM cards are added, the operator can activate the SIM cards themselves from CloudCore.
To activate the SIM cards, operators would follow the following steps:
- Log into CloudCore
- Click “BOSS” at the top left.
- Click “Subscriber” on the left menu.
- Click “New” to add a new subscriber.
- Enter subscriber info and click on the search icon in the SIM card field.
- Select the respective IMSI number.
- Click save to add a new subscriber and activate the SIM card.