Baicells Nova 436Q 3.5GHz 1W Outdoor Base Station- LTE Release 13
The Baicells Nova 436Q Outdoor TDD eNodeB is an advanced two-carrier outdoor eNodeB (eNB) that is compliant with 3GPP LTE TDD technology. This 4x1W eNB is capable of operating in Carrier Aggregation (CA) mode or Dual Carrier (DC) / split mode.
In CA mode, contiguous or non-contiguous channels are aggregated to provide up to 40 MHz bandwidth. This essentially doubles the downlink capacity when the CA 436Q is used with all CAT6/7 user equipment. Nova-436Q will support CBRS 3.55-3.7 GHz frequencies including bands 42, 43, and 48.
In DC mode, each carrier is treated as an independent cell, each supporting 5, 10, 15, or 20 MHz bandwidth. The Nova-436Q simplifies and streamlines the deployment of split sectors. In addition to having the option to operate Nova-436Q in either CA or DC mode, HaloB (an embedded EPC option) comes as a default feature in the base software. Baicells's patented HaloB solution migrates the necessary core network functions to the eNB so that it operates independently, with no connection through an S1 link to the EPC (core network).
This product comes with a standard product warranty; extended warranty is available.
- Easy Deployment
- Suitable for private and public deployments; Any IP based backhaul can be used, including public transmission
- Integrated small cell form factor for quick and easy installation
- Configured out of the box to work with Baicells CloudCore
- Embedded HaloB ("lite" EPC) solution
- Supports GPS synchronization
- CBRS ready
- Plug-and-play with future self-organizing network (SON)a capabilities
- IoT with most EPC vendors