Baicells LTE Release 15 - 5W - 8 Port 3.5 GHz Band 41 Single Carrier - Outdoor Base Station with HaloB License
The Baicells Nova846 Outdoor TDD eNB is an advanced two-carrier outdoor eNodeB (eNB) that is compliant with 3GPP LTE TDD technology. This 8x5W eNB is capable of operating in Carrier Aggregation (CA) mode or Dual Carrier (DC)/split mode. In CA mode, contiguous or non-contiguous channels are aggregated to provide up to 40 MHz bandwidth. This essentially doubles the downlink capacity when the CA mode is used with all Cat6/7 user equipment.
In DC mode, each carrier is treated as an independent cell, supporting 128+128 users, and each supporting 20 MHz bandwidth. Using a Nova846 in DC mode simplifies and streamlines the deployment of split sectors.
- Standard LTE TDD Bands 41 and 48
- Compact design, easy to deploy
- Supports GPS synchronization
- 128+128 concurrent users, 256+256 RRC users
- Peak rate (up to): DL 440 Mbps with 4x4 MIMO Carrier Aggregation (CA) mode, UL 28 Mbps
- GUI-based local and remote Web management
- Highly secured with equipment certification against potential intrusion risk
- TR-069 network management interface support
- Embedded HaloB ("lite" EPC) solution
- Supports Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS)
- Plug-and-play with self-organizing network (SON) capabilities
- IoT with all standard LTE Evolved Packet Core (EPC)
- Lower power consumption, which reduces OPEX, can be powered easily by the Baicells compact outdoor SmartUPS EPB83521 and EPB93531 series