Airspan Airspot 1310 B42H B43L B48 CAT6 17dBi CBRS LTE EUD with CBRS License
The Airspan AirSpot 1310 CBRS is an advanced, LTE, outdoor, multi-service product specifically designed to meet data needs for residential, business and enterprise users. Supporting Gigabit networking functionality and multiple TDD band operations, it enables wide coverage and high data throughput.
Multiple operator network support can allow deployment across the country with different operators. The Airspan AirSpot 1310 CBRS provides a Gigabit PoE connection to connect user terminal devices, such as a router or WiFi AP products.
- Rugged and Reliable - Built for the outdoors, with a IP67 rating, it can safely operate in temperatures ranging from -30° to 55°C.
- High Performance -- Depending on the configuration and traffic split, the unit can provide up to 260 Mbps download speeds. Typical range is about 15 km with the high-gain, 17dBi antennas.
- Easy to Use -- Simply connect the device to a computer, switch or router, and the device is ready to go. The eight LED’s help communicate the status. And IP addresses are dynamically obtained via DHCP.
- Easy to Manage -- Supports local management access, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS and standard TR069 remote OTA management, including device configuration, monitoring, and upgrades management. Firmware upgrades can be done from a pre-configured URL using HTTP/FTP.
- Advanced Technology -- Based on standard implementation of LTE release 10/11 specifications, it can easily meet requirements of large service providers. Supports DL and UL MIMO, Carrier Aggregation, and more.
- LTE Chipset: GCT GDM7243QT
- LTE Standard: 3Gpp Release 10/11 CAT 6
- Flash: 2Gb
- DDR: 1Gb
- Power Supply: Gigabit PoE, Typical value 24V/ 48V
- Ethernet LAN Port/ PoE Input: One Gigabit RJ45 PoE LAN Port 10/100/1000 auto-sensing, auto-MDI/MDIX
- IP Rating: IP67
- LED: (8) LED Indicators (PWR, SYS, NET, SIM, RF Signal)
- USIM: Support 1.8V/ 3.0V 2FF USIM
- RJ45: 1 (Gigabit)
- Reset: Button
- Antenna: 4 Directional Antenna
- Power Consumption: <7W
- Power Adapter:
>AC: 90 ~ 240W
DC: 48V/ 1.0A
- Operating Temperature: -30° ~ 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 90%
- Storage Humidity: 5 ~ 95%
- Supports RF Bands: 42 / 43 / 48
- MIMO: DL 2*2, DL 4*4
- Tx: 1 Tx, 2 Tx
- Output Power @ 25°C: 23&plusnm;2 dBm
- Antenna Gain: 17 dBi
(1) Airspot 1310 ODU
(1) Power Supply
(2) Stainless Steel Clamps
(1) Ethernet Cable
(1) Cable Glands
(1) Slotted End Cap
(1) Airspot CBRS Part 96 License included in price