AdTran TA5K 8-Port 10G PON / 10G XGSPON OLT Module
The AdTran TA5000 Combo PON OLT supports delivery of both cost-effective GPON and competitive multi-gigabit XGS-PON services over the same ODN, with the added benefit of GPON inheritance. Service providers can swap the ADTRAN GPON OLT module with the Combo PON OLT module, and all the GPON configurations are preserved while seamlessly enabling XGS-PON in the network. This flexibility of Combo PON allows for multiple revenue generating services including residential and business gigabit, multi-gigabit mobile backhaul, as well as smart grid and smart city applications, delivering higher revenue and better ROI at 50% lower capex. In addition, by integrating the coexistence element within the optics, Combo PON delivers 20% greater gigabit service coverage increasing your revenue potential.
The Total Access 5000 10G Combo OLT supports provisioning via the ADTRAN Mosaic Cloud Platform, and OMCI provisioning, bridging the gap between current and next-generation fiber access networks.
The Total Access 5000 works in concert with the ADTRAN suite of cloud-managed, adaptive Wi-Fi solutions and XGS-PON optical network terminals (ONTs) to extend the gigabit experience throughout the home.
Not sure where to start with PON? Deploy your next passive optical network with an AdTran XGS-PON starter kit. The team of AdTran engineers will walk you through the basics of fiber implementation. To simplify the integration with your network, Mosaic software is vendor agnostic. Utilize the Mosaic Subscriber Suite tp help manage and optimize your network. It is an all-in-one subscriber insight and management software that offers cloud-based tools to make device installation, activation and service restoration ultra-efficient, while improving the overall subscriber experience.
- Supports symmetric residential, cloud and enterprise services
- Extends FTTP reach up to 60kms simplifying broadband expansion to rural and remote locations
- Extends gigabit service coverage area by 20% increasing revenue potential
- Supports multi-gigabit residential, business and mobile backhaul services
- Simplifies move to XGS-PON with “zero” operational impact, additional space or customer disruption
- Part of the ADTRAN family of 10G PON software-defined access (SD-Access) solutions
- Supports triple-play (voice, video and data) services
- 8 x Combo PON OLT SFP+ ports capable of supporting:
- 8 GPON interfaces using B+/C+/C++/D Class SFP GPON optics (1-8)
- 8 XGS-PON interfaces using N1/N2 Class SFP+ XGS optics (9-16) - [E1/E2 future support)
- 16 total combined GPON and XGS-PON interfaces with D1/D2 Class SFP+ Combo optics
- ITU-T compliant GPON and XGS-PON ODN Range configuration support: (optical budget dependent)
- Standard 20 km
- Extended 37.5 km
- Maximum 60 km
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 65°C (-40°F to 149°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Power Supply: Dual -48 VDC Power Feed (redundant)
- Power Draw: Typical ~ 68W, Max ~ 85W
- Management: Mosaic Cloud Platform, ADTRAN GPON OLT provisioning inheritance support, Remote Management through SNMP, CLI, and Web-Services APIs (HTTPS), Ethernet Interface on SCM for Web and Telnet/SSHAccess (in-band or out-of-band), Craft and Ethernet Interfaces on SCM, OMCI to ONTs Regulatory Standards: UL/CUL, EN/IEC/AS/NZS, FCC Part 15 Class A, CE Mark, NEBS Level 3