Maxxwave UBTik AC 5GHz HP MiMO 802.11AC MikroTik Access Point for Ubiquiti Antennas
From $172.14 was $240.80
To $203.83 was $279.69
This Maxxwave UBTik is now powered by the new MikroTik RB922UAGS-5HPacD RouterBOARD. New features include:
• More than 1W of output power!
• Faster processor with 720MHz of CPU power
• 802.11AC Speeds
• Improved metal LAN port
Finally, a carrier-class antenna system to work with MikroTik! UBTik's unique design makes it possible for a MikroTik RouterBOARD to mount onto the back of most Ubiquiti antennas, taking advantage of one of the best carrier-class antenna systems available on the market today. An instant MikroTik PtP is at your fingertips. Simply clip-on, plug-in and play!
**not intended for use with Ubiquiti mid-range sector antennas (AM-5G16 or AM-5G17)
(1) NEMA 4 outdoor sealed, lightweight aluminum enclosure, made in the USA
(1) MikroTik RouterBOARD RB922UAGS-5HPacD with 720MHz Atheros Processor, 1 Gigabit LAN port, built-in 5Ghz 802.11a/n/ac, and an SFP port
(2) MMCX to RP-SMA weatherproof connectors
(1) 24V DC switching power supply (US plug) and gigabit passive PoE injector
(1) Grounding lug with nut
(1) RJ45 pass through connector
(2) RP-SMA to RP-SMA patch cables
UBTik combines MikroTik and Ubiquiti antenna technologies: MikroTik RouterOS and Ubiquiti carrier-class antenna systems. You won’t find anything like this for MikroTik anywhere else.
• Speeds up to 866Mbps!
• New lightweight, corrosion-resistant, weatherproof aluminum enclosure. No more RF leakage or RF interference on your sectored tower!
• Improved seal mounted directly inside of UBTik's cover
• New mounting design also provides for pole/mast mounting (pipe-clamps sold separately)
• UBTik enclosure mounting is uniquely designed to clip directly onto the back of most Ubiquiti antennas
• UBTik enclosure features a white powder coated finish for high aesthetics and quick disconnect thumb screws for easy access to its contents
• UBTik enclosure aluminum design ensures no RF leakage for adjacent RF channels on a sectored tower
• (2) SMA-type and (1) N-type knock-outs at the bottom of the UBTik enclosure
• (2) SMA-type and (2) N-type knock-outs at the top of the UBTik enclosure
• The enclosures exterior dimensions: 6.50" L x 5.75" W x 2" D (19.7 x 14.6 x 5.1cm)
• The enclosures interior dimensions: 6.375" L x 4.25" W x 1.4" D (16.2 x 10.79 x 0.55cm)
• MikroTik RouterOS level 4 license
• The most affordable way to run MPLS across your entire wireless network!
• MikroTik product warranty applies
Technical data Sheets and User Manuals
UBTik 5G HP MiMO Data Sheet
Technical support information
MikroTik technical support information
UBTik™ is a registered trademark of Maxxwave Inc., all rights reserved. Patent pending.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Large or Oversize Package||No|