Primus Cable Armored Fiber Optic Cable 9/125 2 Strand Single Mode Spool
The core is protected by a spirally wrapped aluminum strip that offers easy installation and high crush resistance. This armored fiber cable is OFCP rated for use in plenum air spaces and ducts.
• Provides superior crush resistance for added protection.
• Eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit, thus saving installation time.
• OFCP ratings allow AIA products to be installed throughout the facility.
• Indoor areas where heavy traffic requires extra protection.
• Intra building backbones.
• General purpose
• Storage & Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
• Fiber Count: 2,4,6,8,12,24,48
• Strength Member: Aramid Yarn
• Overall & Inner Jacket Materal: Poly Vinyl Chloride
• Armoring Material: Aluminum
• Nominal Outer Diameter: 2 Strand: 13.9 mm
• Core Size: 9 µm
• Wavelength: (1310/1550) nm
• Max. Attenuation (0.5/0.4) db/km
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Large or Oversize Package||No|
To $2,018.00 was $2,398.00