Siklu EtherHaul 710TX 71-76GHz PoE ODU With Integrated Antenna 700Mbps Upgradeable To 1000Mbps
The Siklu EtherHaul-710 wireless bridge series delivers cost-efficient, interference-free, Ethernet connectivity. Operating over the uncongested lightly-licensed E-band, the point-to-point radio link is easily deployed on any street furniture or rooftop.
- Video Surveillance Connectivity (CCTV)
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Backhaul
- Business and Residential Broadband
- Campus Connectivity
- Mobile Backhaul
- World’s Smallest 70GHz Radio – less than 2 liters
- Easy Spectrum Acquisition in Urban Areas - The 5000MHz-wide 70GHz spectrum is uncongested, even in dense urban areas. The combination of abundant spectrum and high-gain, pencil beam antennas guarantee channel availability everywhere, and maximize spectrum re-use.
- Interference-Free and Predictable Performance
- Robust & Futureproof - The all weather IP-67 sealed radio guarantees carrier–grade performance under even the harshest weather conditions.
- Field Proven
- Easiest Installation & Management - Any installer can deploy the EH-700, no telco expertise necessary.
- Exceptional Value - With minimal deployment costs and virtually no maintenance, the EH-710 series minimizes Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and provides a Return On Investment (ROI) often measured in months;
- Frequency, duplexing scheme: 71-76 GHz, TDD
- Channels: 125/250/500MHz wide, 32/16/8 non-overlapping channels
- Adaptive rate: Hitless adaptive bandwidth, coding and modulation, boosting system gain by 18dB
- Throughput: Up to 1000Mbps aggregated (with asymmetric / symmetric downlink / uplink rate)
- Interfaces: 3x GbE copper ports
- Including 0.5FT antenna gain (166dB) / Including 1FT antenna gain (176dB) / Including 2FT antenna gain (190dB)
- Power options: PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) or wide range input
- Network topologies: Ring, daisy chain, mesh
- Encryption: AES 128-bit and 256-bit
- Management, provisioning & commissioning: Zero-touch turn up; In-band, out-of-band management / Web GUI (one-click configuration of local and remote units) & Embedded / CLI / SNMPv2/3, TACACS+, RADIUS / Link OAM & Connectivity Fault Management (CFM): IEEE802.3ah & IEEE802.1ag; performance monitoring: ITU-T Y.1731 / IPERF TCP/UDP capacity tester
- Environmental: Operating temperature: -45° - +55°C, Ingress protection rating: IP67
- Regulatory: ETSI EN 302 217, UK IR 2078 & IR 2000, USA FCC Part 15.255, EMC, IC Canada, safety
- Dimensions per ODU: (H x W x D) - 16 cm x 16.5 cm x 10cm (5.9" x 6.1" x 3.5")