HotLava St Helens 80G4S-XL 4-Port SFP+ 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter 39Gbps
Availability: Usually ships the same day In stock - Direct ship from manufacturer.
The HotLava St. Helens 80G4S-XL is a quad-port 10GbE SFP+ NIC with an Intel XL710 controller.
Special Price $493.50 was $595.00 Instant savings: $101.50
Compatible with Maxxwave Vengeance, MikroTik (with CHR + VMWARE), Cisco and most other supported devices!
The HotLava St. Helens 80G4S-XL is a quad-port 10GbE SFP+ NIC with an Intel XL710 controller. Gen3 PCIe x8.
Unprecedented Ethernet Performance
• Intel XL710 1/10G/40G Ethernet controllers and drivers
• Up to 100% more throughput than other x8 lane 40GbE adapters
• Configurable for 40G mode or 10G mode with breakout cable
• 40 to 100 Gbps of aggregate throughput
• Feature rich for virtualized systems
• Supports 40GBASE-SR4 and 50 GBASE-LR4 transceivers
• World class silicon and drivers that delivers energy-efficient performance and reliability
• Up to twice the throughput of other x8 lane dual-port 40GbE NICs
• Provides the flexibility to function in 40G mode or 1G/10G mode with breakout cable
• Provides a Unified Networking platform to support single adapter/wire for LAN and storage
• Reduces CPU utilization and latency by enabling VMs to perform I/O directly to the physical network adapter, bypassing the hypervisor
• Allows VMs to communicate across different networks without having to configure the physical switches and routers
• Lowers latency and CPU utilization and increased bandwidth by automatically steering network data to the same core on which its application process resides
• Number of ports: 4
• Slot Type: PCI-e 3.0, x8
• Media Connector: SFP+
• Dimensions: 4.91" x 2.71"
• Max Power (2x40GBASE-CR4): 3.8W
• Max Power (2x40GBASE-SR4): 7.8W
• Max Power (2x40GBASE-LR4): 9.5W
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C with 100 LFM airflow
• Storage Temperature: -40 to 70°C
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 85% non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 0 to 85% non-condensing
• Hardware Certifications: FCC A, CE, VCCI, EN300-386, RoHS 6
Hot Lava St. Helens Data Sheet
|Large or Oversize Package||No|