Baltic Networks is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Current position openings are listed below. If you have interest in any of the positions listed, please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Network Support Engineer
The position requires a high degree of judgment, passion for wired and wireless networking technologies and proven communication skills. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a high-paced goal-driven environment and a bachelor’s degree in network technologies. The ideal candidate will have knowledge or is willing to learn about outdoor point-to-point, multipoint and in-building wireless systems along with fiber optic and routing/switching systems.
- Provide technical support and network design / equipment programming for customers.
- Work with our sales team to assist with support questions and production selection.
- Provide assistance in solving issues with our network manage services team.
- Work with our assembly team in doing final system and network component build-outs and verification of customer requirements before product is shipped to a customer.
- Identify opportunities to provide and lead technical support and consulting services to our customers.
- Conduct product testing and repairs when working with our RMA team.
- Willing to travel to customer locations to solve problems or install new networks.
- Coordinate with our vendors and our Sales team to provide technical training to provide up to date training on new technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in networking
- Knowledge of basic wireless networking, TCP/IP protocols and subnetting, IPv4/IPv6.
- Knowledge of the basics of networking and routing, OSPF/BGP a plus.
- Experience with 2.4 or 5Ghz and licensed radio frequencies a plus.
- Cisco, Ubiquiti and/or Mikrotik RouterOS experience a plus.
- Excellent technical ability, able to grasp concepts readily and explain them to others
- Proven and demonstrated presentation, interpersonal and communicational skills
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues within a small team as well as with customers
- Driven, focused, hands-on attitude
- Travel requirement approx. 20-30%
Inside Sales / IT
We are looking for a tech-savvy business developer for our immediate opening in Inside Sales. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in the rapidly growing and ever-changing wireless telecommunications industry. The position requires a high degree of judgment, passion for wireless networking product and extraordinary communication skills. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a sales-quota driven environment and will possess a minimum of 3 years in a business development experience and product distribution experience:
- Manage telephone and email sales inquiries about WiFi solutions offered, assisting customers with product selection, 90% of customer interaction will be over the phone and email.
- Perform prospect calls covering a wide geographic range and diverse customer demographics.
- Follow-up on all leads forwarded from the sales channel partners
- Plan follow-up calls and maintain all reporting and administrative functions in an accurate and timely fashion
- Provide prompt and professional responses to product and pricing requests, assist customers with system design /technical questions, provide first tier technical support and trouble-shooting.
- Represent the company in 4-5 industry trade shows per year.
- Take orders over the phone or via email, assisting customers with placing orders on-line.
- Researching product availability and preparing sales estimates for products stocked in our warehouse and for products available at our partner vendors.
- Utilizing strong communication skills, educate customers about the company’s return and warranty policies and the complex technical support model.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or IT, 3-5 years of Business-to-Business sales
- Strong computer skills, MS Office required
- Ability to address customer objections and technical questions, comprehend customers' needs and react quickly. Experience calling on/into large organizations and communicate with Senior IT Personnel
- Proven organization skills, ability to work with little supervision with a high degree of judgment
- Strong aptitude for technology, understanding of basic concepts of wireless networks and engineering concepts (frequencies, devices, network components).
- The candidate must strive to maintain current on technology advancements and industry standards
- Professional polish, pleasant telephone skills, is able to resolve issues with a positive attitude in a high-pressure environment.