Baltic Networks is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
If you have interest in any of the positions listed, please email a current resume to email@example.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Current position openings are listed below:
Senior Full Stack Magento Developer
Immediate opening in our Magento 2 eCommerce development team. You’ll be working with our marketing and development team to successfully grow our eCommerce business. Our Magento 2 system is the heart of the company, and all aspects of our business touch Magento daily. A successful candidate will be tech savvy, self-motivated, multi-task and possess experience and skills in full stack Magento 2 development. This position requires attention to detail and time management. As a member of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and be trained in wireless technologies, outdoor point to point and multipoint wireless systems and fiber optic and switching systems.
- Work with the marketing and development teams to advance our eCommerce platform to support and grow all aspects of the business.
- Conduct testing of changes in our sandboxed development and staging environments.
- Identify opportunities to improve the business by development of additional modules or features for Magento 2.
- Work with our development team on progress of our internal back office inventory control, sales reporting, and PO/Receiving system known as “Baltic Reports”, based on Laravel.
- Assist in development of new Magento 2 applications for our sales and technical team.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Magento2 Development with In-depth knowledge of Magento2 framework, System Architecture, Themes, Modules, Functionality and Configuration.
- In-depth knowledge Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components.
- Experience working in Magento 2.2 and up.
- Knowledge on HTML/CSS, and browser debugging techniques.
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
- Expert PHP Knowledge Object oriented.
- Familiar with Linux environment and related tools.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up.
- Atlassian Jira, Bitbucket and Visual Studio Code tool knowledge a plus.
- Magento Certification is a plus.
- Experience with MySQL and database a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of general accounting experience
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office required
- QuickBooks experience preferred
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and high level of clerical accuracy
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and with a high degree of judgment
- Be adaptable to changes in work assignments or procedures
This position will have both recurring responsibilities and special projects. Responsibilities may increase as experience is gained.
- Positively communicate with customers and the Sales Department via phone, email and Microsoft Teams regarding collections, credit limit revocations, credit limit increases, trade references, account statements
- Support all accounts payable and receivable functions
- Various data entry functions such as customer and vendor invoices, credit card receipts into QuickBooks
- Detail review vendor invoices, including verifying appropriate pricing, and match invoices with packing slips and freight quotes
- Sales tax exemption certificate verification and data entry into sales tax processor website. Avalara experience a plus
- Payroll functions such as timekeeping, payroll, and FSA account administration
- Various ad hoc and special projects
Digital Marketing Senior Manager
The Digital Marketing Senior Manager is a hands-on role that operates at multiple levels including planning and execution, tactical, analytical and managerial. S/he will be responsible for digital and print marketing strategy for the company and should be experienced in content creation, development, execution and delivery of all marketing collateral across all channels. We’re looking for an individual with passion for wireless technologies and strong experience with eCommerce. The position is 70% technical execution 30% project and team management.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Marketing Team Management: Hire, train and manage the marketing team of 2-3 as the company expands with a variety of skillsets including writing, design, project management and digital media. Develop measurable and reasonable weekly KPIs for the team.
- Content Strategy: Maintain and continually improve conversion-driven on-line store, product pages, and other web page content to increase customer acquisition traffic and on-line sales Although digital will be a primary focus, the role will also include the creation of print collateral such as product brochures, technical data sheets, and order box flyers.
- Product Catalog: Manage and mentor a team of product catalog specialists through creating a weekly product entry schedule. Manage the quality assurance process for on-line store product entries to ensure factual accuracy, SEO, cross-sell opportunities, upsells, and accurate pricing strategy. Tactics to include engaging product titles, descriptions, photography, technical content, adding backlinks and keywords, creating indexes, meta content.
- Project Management: Create and manage weekly content calendars and create actionable plans to grow web traffic, email campaigns, on-line store product catalog entries with strong team leadership and project management. Prioritize work so not only the most urgent work is completed, but also the most important. Adapt to scope creep, urgent tasks, and manufacturer/vendor requests.
- Cross Team Collaboration: Collaborates with the Magento Team Developers for technical, visual and functional on-line store improvements to create an engaging customer browsing and shopping experience. Assess on-line store analytics to discover customer leads to the Sales Team.
- Entrepreneurial Culture: Maintain a clear and reasonable vision of "next steps" and the "big picture" philosophy. Promote an “ahead-of-competition” culture and “can do better attitude”. Monitor and analyze competitor marketing tactics and adjust the company’s strategy to effectively compete in the targeted market space.
- Product Training: Collaborate with product manufacturers/vendors and the Sales Director to create virtual workshops for customers.
- Web Optimization: Deliver SEO goals and recommendations by manufacturer/vendor. Utilize SEO dashboards and insights to implement and perform weekly and monthly goals. Use SEO best practices to create and/revise existing content. Define and implement how to measure digital content success and report on analytics.
- Print Content: Design and compose product catalogs and box stuffers.
- Email Campaigns: Craft email journey content that supports the customer acquisition, click through rates and encourages sales conversion. Execute omnichannel marketing through automation to transform personalized marketing campaigns targeted at specific customer groups and personas. Experience with email advertising automation tools such dotdigital, a plus.
- Paid Advertising: Drive web sessions and revenue at efficient ROIs leveraging appropriate targeting criteria and creative assets.
- Product Promotions: Collaborate with manufacturers/vendors and design the presentation of sales and promotions on the on-line store and through digital advertising. Ensure proper on-line store pricing presentation and stock availability.
- Trade Shows: Deliver trade show booth marketing materials such as pull-up banners, backsplashes, slider presentations and print advertisements. Collaborate with vendors to ensure marketing materials are delivered to trade shows on tight deadlines.
- Emerging Technologies: Keep fluent with emerging technologies and tools that will keep the company innovative in its marketing tactics
Education / Experience
- BS or BA in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science
- 10 years in digital marketing space (paid and organic, social media, digital and print marketing and website development) with progressive track in leadership roles
- 3+ years demonstrated managerial experience with direct reports
- 5+ years of progressive project management experience preferably in digital marketing space
- 5+ years of eCommerce platforms, Magento a plus
Knowledge or Skills Required
- Basic knowledge of Google Ads, Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, and responsive design
- Strong knowledge of SEO, SEM, and PPC. Knowledge of tools such as Screaming Frog or Moz, a plus
- Basic knowledge of project management tools such JIRA
- Basic knowledge of graphics and ad layout design
- Basic math skills (familiarity with basic concepts of pricing strategies, product gross margins, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of tools such Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
- Familiar with standard Windows 7 environment and related tools including MS Office
- Excellent copy editing and fact-checking skills
- Ability to show the ROI of executed marketing campaigns using tools such as MailChimp or dotdigital
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns, tasks, and priorities simultaneously for multiple brands
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates strong leadership and motivation
- A deep understanding of digital technologies interest or fluency in emerging technologies
- Requires legal authorization to work in the United States. Must be a local candidate, this is not a remote position.
Inside Sales / IT
We are looking for a tech-savvy business developer for our immediate opening in Inside Sales. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in the rapidly growing and ever-changing wireless telecommunications industry. The position requires a high degree of judgment, passion for wireless networking product and extraordinary communication skills. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a sales-quota driven environment and will possess a minimum of 3 years in a business development experience and product distribution experience:
- Manage telephone and email sales inquiries about WiFi solutions offered, assisting customers with product selection, 90% of customer interaction will be over the phone and email.
- Perform prospect calls covering a wide geographic range and diverse customer demographics.
- Follow-up on all leads forwarded from the sales channel partners
- Plan follow-up calls and maintain all reporting and administrative functions in an accurate and timely fashion
- Provide prompt and professional responses to product and pricing requests, assist customers with system design /technical questions, provide first tier technical support and trouble-shooting.
- Represent the company in 4-5 industry trade shows per year.
- Take orders over the phone or via email, assisting customers with placing orders on-line.
- Researching product availability and preparing sales estimates for products stocked in our warehouse and for products available at our partner vendors.
- Utilizing strong communication skills, educate customers about the company’s return and warranty policies and the complex technical support model.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or IT, 3-5 years of Business-to-Business sales
- Strong computer skills, MS Office required
- Ability to address customer objections and technical questions, comprehend customers' needs and react quickly. Experience calling on/into large organizations and communicate with Senior IT Personnel
- Proven organization skills, ability to work with little supervision with a high degree of judgment
- Strong aptitude for technology, understanding of basic concepts of wireless networks and engineering concepts (frequencies, devices, network components).
- The candidate must strive to maintain current on technology advancements and industry standards
- Professional polish, pleasant telephone skills, is able to resolve issues with a positive attitude in a high-pressure environment.