Baltic Networks is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
If you have interest in any of the positions listed, please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Current position openings are listed below:
Inside Sales / IT
We are looking for a tech-savvy business developer for our immediate opening in Inside Sales. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in the rapidly growing and ever-changing wireless telecommunications industry. The position requires a high degree of judgment, passion for wireless networking product and extraordinary communication skills. A successful candidate will be comfortable working in a sales-quota driven environment and will possess a minimum of 3 years in a business development experience and product distribution experience:
- Manage telephone and email sales inquiries about WiFi solutions offered, assisting customers with product selection, 90% of customer interaction will be over the phone and email.
- Perform prospect calls covering a wide geographic range and diverse customer demographics.
- Follow-up on all leads forwarded from the sales channel partners
- Plan follow-up calls and maintain all reporting and administrative functions in an accurate and timely fashion
- Provide prompt and professional responses to product and pricing requests, assist customers with system design /technical questions, provide first tier technical support and trouble-shooting.
- Represent the company in 4-5 industry trade shows per year.
- Take orders over the phone or via email, assisting customers with placing orders on-line.
- Researching product availability and preparing sales estimates for products stocked in our warehouse and for products available at our partner vendors.
- Utilizing strong communication skills, educate customers about the company’s return and warranty policies and the complex technical support model.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or IT, 3-5 years of Business-to-Business sales
- Strong computer skills, MS Office required
- Ability to address customer objections and technical questions, comprehend customers' needs and react quickly. Experience calling on/into large organizations and communicate with Senior IT Personnel
- Proven organization skills, ability to work with little supervision with a high degree of judgment
- Strong aptitude for technology, understanding of basic concepts of wireless networks and engineering concepts (frequencies, devices, network components).
- The candidate must strive to maintain current on technology advancements and industry standards
- Professional polish, pleasant telephone skills, is able to resolve issues with a positive attitude in a high-pressure environment.
Full Time Senior Full Stack Magento 2 Developer
A growing, Chicago area telecom network distributor and managed network service provider has an immediate opening in our Magento 2 eCommerce development team. You’ll be working with our marketing and development team to successfully grow our eCommerce business. Our Magento 2 system is the heart of the company, and all aspects of our business touch Magento daily. A successful candidate will be tech savvy, self-motivated, multi-task and possess experience and skills in full stack Magento 2 development. This position requires attention to detail and time management. As a member of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and be trained in wireless technologies, outdoor point to point and multipoint wireless systems and fiber optic and switching systems.
- Work with the marketing and development team to advance our eCommerce platform to support and grow all aspects of the business.
- Conduct testing of changes in our sandboxed development and staging environments.
- Identify opportunities to improve the business by development of additional modules or features for Magento.
- Work with our development team on progress of our internal back office inventory control, sales reporting, and PO/Receiving system known as “Baltic Reports”, based on Laravel.
- Assist in development of new Magento applications for our sales and technical team.
- 1. Minimum 3 years of experience in Magento2 Development with In-depth knowledge of Magento2 framework, System Architecture, Themes, Modules, Functionality and Configuration.
- In-depth knowledge Magento’s code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components.
- Experience working in Magento 2.2 and up.
- Knowledge on HTML/CSS, and browser debugging techniques.
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques.
- Expertise in GIT-based source control & deployment strategies.
- Expert PHP Knowledge Object oriented.
- Familiar with Linux environment and related tools.
- Ability to prioritize and follow up.
- Atlassian Jira, Bitbucket and Visual Studio Code tool knowledge a plus.
- Magento Certification is a plus.
- Experience with MySQL and database a plus.
Vacation Policy, Family Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, FSA, Corporate Goal Bonus, Employee Appreciation Lunch every Friday, Kitchen stocked with a variety of tea, coffee, and Espresso/Latte Machine, Great western suburban location next to major expressways.