Baltic Networks is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team. Current position openings are listed below. If you have interest in any of the positions listed, please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
Customer Service Manager
We are looking for a candidate who is tech savvy, possesses extraordinary organization skills and is an excellent communicator for an immediate opening in our Sales Support and Customer Service area. The position requires a high degree of judgment and coordination in a multi-disciplined environment. A successful candidate will possess a minimum of 3-5 years in a manager role in Sales Support or Customer Service areas. Distribution or manufacturing industry, a plus.
- Using knowledge of credit card fraud patterns, assess orders placed via webstore for identity fraud and make order and/or payment acceptance decisions
- Perform customer identity verification for high-risk orders, follow up and follow through on all exception orders
- Coordinate with the Warehouse Operations and suppliers on to ensure that the complex customer service issues i.e. shipping errors, delayed shipments, tracking lost or delayed shipments, are properly researched and resolved
- Manage telephone and email customer inquiries, 90% of customer interaction will be over the phone and email
- Using knowledge of logistics, coordinate freight shipments for inbound inventory and outbound customer orders
- Manage the RMA process, including customer communication, repair department, maintain the RMA database, in accordance with the company RMA Policy
- Maintain strong vendor relationships, monitor backorders and drop-ship orders with vendors to eliminate backlogs
- Monitor vendor emails for tracking information on outstanding orders
- Coordinate with Purchasing on product needs, product re-ordering and product arrivals
- Assist callers with product selection and take orders over the phone or via email
- Research product availability with vendors and prepare sales estimates in support of the Sales Team.
- A self-starter, able to work with little supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, marketing, accounting or IT
- Proven organization and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills, MS Office required
- Ability to work with a high degree of judgment
- Professional polish, pleasant telephone skills, can resolve issues with a positive attitude in a high-pressure environment
- Proven written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve customer service issues and support sales functions with a complex inventory system and multi-faceted shipping operations
- Strong collaborative skills, feels comfortable working in a multi-disciplined team, Sales Team, Shipping, Engineering and customers.