Airspan AirVelocity 1500 3.5GHz B48 B42H B43L CBRS Starter Kit
Please contact us for an exact quote and pre-sales technical questions
As low as $4,803.69
Starter Kit Includes
(1) AirVelocity 1500 eNodeB
(1) AirVelocity suspended ceiling mount
(5) AirSpot 312 EUDs
(5) SIM cards
• LTE SW RTU License (per node, for a single sector) for AirVelocity/AirUnity (VEL-SW-LTE-RTU) Required with base eNodeB.
• Airspan Netspan Air Interface License: 0-299 - 1per AH4200 eNB required (NS-AIL-0-299-1) Required for all AirHarmony 3K Macro Radios (ENodeB)
• Airspan Netspan CBRS Domain Proxy License (1 time fee) (NS-CBRS-DP) 1 per Netspan/ Domain Proxy.
• Airspan Netspan CBRS Access License < 51 (NS-CBSD-0-50-1) 1 per CBRS radio eNodeB.
• IEEE1588-2008 timing slave (per node) (VEL-SW-PTP-SLAVE) Required for PTP 1588 GM timing.
• AirSON Commissioning Package SW License (per node) for AirVelocity 1500 (VEL-SW-ASON-2) SON feature for PnP, ANR, and AutoPCI.
• AirSON Optimization Package SW License (per node) for AirVelocity 1500 (VEL-SW-ASON-3)SON feature for Dynamic ICIC, Tx Power Management (TPM)
• Dual Carrier/Sector license for relevant AirVelocity 1500 eNodeBs (VEL-SW-DUALC)
The Airspan AirVelocity 1500 is part of Airspan’s carrier-class 4G Pico eNodeB family. AirVelocity 1500 supports 3GPP’s Long Term Evolution (LTE) eNodeB, providing high-speed data and mobility, in order to meet the demands of the Broadband Wireless Access market.
AirVelocity 1500 is a super-compact, easy to install indoor pico-cell, allowing an operator to deploy LTE broadband services in Public Venues, as well as Enterprise Offices, supporting both wall and ceiling mounting. AirVelocity 1500 is a high performance indoor pico eNB supporting a single sector non-contiguous dual carrier solution that can support up to a total of 40MHz bandwidth. It employs Software Defined Radio (SDR) technology, together with two transmit paths, two receive paths, antennas and clock synchronization – all in a highly integrated, physically small and light, targeted to blend seamlessly into the environment. This super compact pico product minimizes physical footprint, power consumption and operator OPEX. AirVelocity 1500 LTE radio implements a quad 25 dBm (4 x 315mW) transmit channels, with an integral antenna.
AirVelocity 1500 eNodeB Features
• Frequency Band(MHz): 3550 -3700
• FCC: TX (dBm) 20.99, EIRP(dBm) 29.99
• Antenna Gain (dBi): 9
• Variant: 1500
• Downlink Freq. (MHz): 3550 - 3700
• Uplink Freq. (MHz): 3550 - 3700
• Duplex: TDD
• Tx Power per Channel (dBm, mW): 20.99dBm
• LTE Tx Power Before the Antenna (dBm): 25
• Nominal Power Consumption (W): ≥30
AirSpot 312 EUD Features
• Rugged and Reliable - Built for the outdoors, with a IP67 rating, it can safely operate in temperatures ranging from -30° to 55°C.
• High Performance -- Depending on the configuration and traffic split, the unit can provide up to 260 Mbps download speeds. Typical range is about 15 km with the high-gain, 17dBi antennas.
• Easy to Use -- Simply connect the device to a computer, switch or router, and the device is ready to go. The eight LED’s help communicate the status. And IP addresses are dynamically obtained via DHCP.
• Easy to Manage -- Supports local management access, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS and standard TR069 remote OTA management, including device configuration, monitoring, and upgrades management. Firmware upgrades can be done from a pre-configured URL using HTTP/FTP.
• Advanced Technology -- Based on standard implementation of LTE release 10/11 specifications, it can easily meet requirements of large service providers. Supports DL and UL MIMO, Carrier Aggregation, and more.
AirSpot 312 EUD Specifications
• LTE Chipset: GCT GDM7243QT
• LTE Standard: 3Gpp Release 10/11 CAT 6
• Flash: 2Gb
• DDR: 1Gb
• Power Supply: Gigabit PoE, Typical value 24V/ 48V
• Ethernet LAN Port/ PoE Input: One Gigabit RJ45 PoE LAN Port 10/100/1000 auto-sensing, auto-MDI/MDIX
• IP Rating: IP67
• LED: (8) LED Indicators (PWR, SYS, NET, SIM, RF Signal)
• USIM: Support 1.8V/ 3.0V 2FF USIM
• RJ45: 1 (Gigabit)
• Reset: Button
• Antenna: 4 Directional Antenna
• Power Consumption: < &W
• Power Adapter:
• AC: 90 ~ 240W
• DC: 48V/ 1.0A
• Operating Temperature: -30° ~ 55°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
• Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 90%
• Storage Humidity: 5 ~ 95%
Airspan AirVelocity 1500 Install Guide
Airspan Airspot 312 Data Sheet
|Large or Oversize Package||No|