Airspan AirSpeed 1030 3.55-3.7GHz B48 B42H B43L Integrated Antenna Fiber/ Copper Backhaul LTE Starter Kit
Please contact us for an exact quote and pre-sales technical questions
As low as $6,732.00
The Airspan AirSpeed 1030 is part of Airspan’s carrier-class, LTE small cell, eNodeB family. It is a high powered Pico class product with integrated dual sector front mount smart beam antennas that provides high-speed data, mobility, Voice over LTE, and broadcast/multicast services in order to meet the demands of the LTE fixed and Mobile Carriers.
Starter Kit Includes
• 1 x Airspan AirSpeed 1030 3.55-3.7GHz B48 B42H B43L Integrated Antenna Fiber/ Copper Backhaul
• 1 x LTE SW RTU License
• 1 x Airspan AirSpeed 1035 Universal Pole and Wall Mounting Kit
• 1 x GPS antenna for direct mounting and short cables
• 3 x Airspan Airspot 312 ZM-Type B42 B43 B48 CAT6 17dBi CBRS LTE CPE with SIM Cards
AirSpeed 1030 Features
• Easy to Install- Single Mounting + Power only
• All Major LTE Bands Supported- Operates in LTE licensed and Lightly-licensed Bands
• Integrated Backhaul- Supports wireline backhaul options
• Various Deployment Scenarios- Compact form factor allows simple installation on rooftops, walls, and poles
• High Coverage/ Throughput- 4T4R channels configured as dual sector with LiteCoMP, dual carrier
• Enhanced AirSON- Fast commissioning and network configuration
• Latest Release LTE Feature Sets- Supports the latest 3GPP Release feature sets (software upgradeable). Also includes support for SON and elCIC which enables N=1 frequency re-use with the Umbrella Macro cell.
• Dual Sector
AirSpeed 1030 Specifications
• Bandwidth: 40 MHz
• Frequency Range: 3.55 - 3.7 GHz
• LTE Support Bands: 42 / 43 / 48
• Power Range: 30V/ 0.6A
AirSpot 312 Features
• Rugged and Reliable - Built for the outdoors, with a IP67 rating, it can safely operate in temperatures ranging from -30° to 55°C.
• High Performance -- Depending on the configuration and traffic split, the unit can provide up to 260 Mbps download speeds. Typical range is about 15 km with the high-gain, 17dBi antennas.
• Easy to Use -- Simply connect the device to a computer, switch or router, and the device is ready to go. The eight LED’s help communicate the status. And IP addresses are dynamically obtained via DHCP.
• Easy to Manage -- Supports local management access, Telnet, HTTP, HTTPS and standard TR069 remote OTA management, including device configuration, monitoring, and upgrades management. Firmware upgrades can be done from a pre-configured URL using HTTP/FTP.
• Advanced Technology -- Based on standard implementation of LTE release 10/11 specifications, it can easily meet requirements of large service providers. Supports DL and UL MIMO, Carrier Aggregation, and more.
AirSpot 312 Specifications
• LTE Chipset: GCT GDM7243QT
• LTE Standard: 3Gpp Release 10/11 CAT 6
• Flash: 2Gb
• DDR: 1Gb
• Power Supply: Gigabit PoE, Typical value 24V/ 48V
• Ethernet LAN Port/ PoE Input: One Gigabit RJ45 PoE LAN Port 10/100/1000 auto-sensing, auto-MDI/MDIX
• IP Rating: IP67
• LED: (8) LED Indicators (PWR, SYS, NET, SIM, RF Signal)
• USIM: Support 1.8V/ 3.0V 2FF USIM
• RJ45: 1 (Gigabit)
• Reset: Button
• Antenna: 4 Directional Antenna
• Power Consumption: < &W
• Power Adapter:
• AC: 90 ~ 240W
• DC: 48V/ 1.0A
• Operating Temperature: -30° ~ 55°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
• Operating Humidity: 10 ~ 90%
• Storage Humidity: 5 ~ 95%
Airspan AirSpeed 1030 Data Sheet
Airspan Airspot 312 Data Sheet
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Large or Oversize Package||No|