The S20 is a stand-alone telepgone system offering an unrivalled range of features to small business with less than 20 users. It supports 10 concurrent calls and various combinations of telephony ports including FXS, PSTN, ISDN BRI, and GSM/CFMA/3G.
• Appreciate the Easy-to-use Solution: The S-Series features fast installation with comprehensive auto provisioning, advanced plug and play capability, together with an intuitive Metro UI driven by point-and-click configuration, from any location.
• Your Choice of Technologies and Features: With a unique modular design, the S-Series will install into the most demanding of environments. You can also take advantage of advanced enterprise grade features with the fullest and most complete software versions.
• Telephone System without Risk: S-Series is built with the future in mind, utilizing the latest technology advances, from Freescale industrial grade Quad Core processors, TI DSP voice processors, and long-life power units and lightning protection.
• Play Safe and Expect Reliability: With advanced failover, security, monitoring and reporting capabilities as standard, combines with an internal firewall and with support for TLS and SRTP encryption, there has never been such a robust system.
• Works with SIP/IAX2, PSTN lines, ISDN BRI, E1/T1/PRI, and GSM/CDMA/3G
• Built-in call recording capability
• Powerful Apps (add-ons) include Auto Provision, LDAP, and more coming soon
• Free lifetime software/firmware upgrade and above all, it's super easy
• Connect multiple sites and remote users instantly
• No hidden charges and extra licensing fees
• Low power consumption (1.8 to 59.1 W)
• Users: 20
• Max Concurrent Calls: 10
• Max Analog Ports: 4
• Max BRI Ports: 4
• Max Cellular Ports: 1
• VoIP Trunks: 20
• Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
• Transport Protocol: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
• Codec: G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC, H.263, H.263P, H.264, MPEG4
• DTMF: In-band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO
• LAN: 1 x 10/100 Mbps
• WAN: 1 x 10/100 Mbps
• IP Services: Static IP, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, PPPoE, QoS, Static NAT,STUN
• Voicemail: 5000 min (expandable)
• Firewall: Yes
• T.38 Fax: Yes
• App Center: Yes
• External Storage: TF card
• Power: DC 12V 1A
• Size: 16 x 16 x 3 cm (6.3 x 6.3 x 1.18 ")
• Weight: 0.3 kg (0.66 lbs)
• Power Consumption: 1.8 to 10.6 W
Operation Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 65°C (-4 to 149°F)
Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing
• Mounting: Desktop and Wall-Mount
• (1) S20 PBX
• (2) Telephony Line
• (1) Power Adapter
• (1) Network Cable
• (4) Rubber Feet
• (1) Warranty Card
• (1) Quick Start Guide
Designed with the small and medium sized enterprises in mind, supporting up to 20 users and built using the very latest technology, the Yeastar S-Series delivers exceptional cost savings, productivity and efficiency improvements, delivering power, performance, quality, and peace of mind. The all new S-Series is engineered for the communications needs of today and tomorrow, and the Yeastar unique modular design future proofs your investment choice.