This product has been replaced with Yealink SIP-T27P
The Yealink SIP-T27P is a feature-rich sip phone for business. It has been designed by pursuing ease of use in even the tiniest details.Delivering a superb sound quality as well as rich visual experience. The T27P also offers a wide range of functions, like SCA, BLF List, call forward, call transfer, 3-way conference, and up to support various features. Using standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and software upgrades.
Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings.
Yealink Firmware Downloads
• 240x120 graphic LCD with backlight
• 6 VoIP accounts
• HD Voice: HD Handset, HD Speaker
• 8 line keys to be programmed up to 21 features
• BLF/BLA, MWI, voicemail, intercom, paging
• Localized language, XML/LDAP phonebook
• FTP/TFTP/HTTP, PnP Auto-provision
• SRTP/HTTPS/TLS, VLAN, QoS
• PoE, Headset, 2xRJ9, 1xRJ12, Expansion module
• PoE: 802.3af, Class 2
• (1) SIP-T27P IP Phone
• (1) Phone Stand
• (1) Handset and Handset Cord
• (1) Ethernet Cable
• (1) Quick Install Guide
• DOES NOT include power supply. Power Supply must be purchased separately.
This product does not include a power adapter. You may purchase one separately here.
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals:
SIP-T27P Data Sheet
SIP-T27P User Manual
SIP-T27P Quick Start Guide
Warranty and Technical Support:
• This Yealink product comes with a standard (1) year warranty from purchase date.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here