This product is EOL and has been replaced with EXP20
The Yealink EXP39 LCD Expansion Module has been designed to improve the power and flexibility of the advanced SIP-T26P and SIP-T28P Yealink IP phones. It features a 160x320 graphic LCD and 20 physical keys, each with a dual-color LED. These show very clearly which function had been selected and make operation very easy. What is more, you can add 20 additional keys via a page switch, bringing the number of programmable keys up to 40. Each programmable key supports functions that include speed dialing, plus BLF/BLA, intercom, call forward/transfer/hold/park/pickup/return. This allows up to six EXP39 units to be daisy-chained together. The Yealink EXP39 is ideal for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center agents, power-users, and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis.
Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings.
Yealink Firmware Downloads
• 160x320 graphic LCD with 16-level gray scales
• 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LED
• 20 additional keys through page switch
• Supports up to 6 modules daisy-chain
• Different icons for each function shown on the LCD
• Dual-color LED for status information
• Supports Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
• Bridge Line Appearance (BLA)
• Programmable for speed dialing, call pickup, Intercom, hold, transfer, voicemail, forward, DND......
• Applies to Yealink IP Phone SIP-T28P , SIP-T26P and SIP-T38G
• Expansion module (<2) is powered by the host phone
Warranty and Technical Support:
• This Yealink product comes with a standard (1) year warranty from purchase date.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here