Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings.
Yealink Firmware Downloads
• 160x320 graphic LCD with 16-level gray scales
• 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LED
• 20 additional keys through page switch
• Supports up to 6 modules daisy-chain
• Different icons for each function shown on the LCD
• Dual-color LED for status information
• Supports Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
• Bridge Line Appearance (BLA)
• Programmable for speed dialing, call pickup, Intercom, hold, transfer, voicemail, forward, DND......
• Applies to Yealink IP Phone SIP-T28P , SIP-T26P and SIP-T38G
• Expansion module (<2) is powered by the host phone
Warranty and Technical Support:
• This Yealink product comes with a standard (1) year warranty from purchase date.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here
The Yealink EXP39 LCD Expansion Module has been designed to improve the power and flexibility of the advanced SIP-T26P and SIP-T28P Yealink IP phones. It features a 160x320 graphic LCD and 20 physical keys, each with a dual-color LED. These show very clearly which function had been selected and make operation very easy. What is more, you can add 20 additional keys via a page switch, bringing the number of programmable keys up to 40. Each programmable key supports functions that include speed dialing, plus BLF/BLA, intercom, call forward/transfer/hold/park/pickup/return. This allows up to six EXP39 units to be daisy-chained together. The Yealink EXP39 is ideal for receptionists, administrative assistants, call center agents, power-users, and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis.