Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings.
Yealink Firmware Downloads
• TI TITAN chipset and TI voice engine
• 38 programmable keys each with a dual color LED
• Daisy-chain 6 modules for 228 programmable keys
• Dual color (red or green) LEDs for line status information
• Supports Busy Lamp Field(BLF), Bridge Line Appearance(BLA)
• Programmable for speed dialing, call pickup, Intercom, hold, transfer, voicemail, forward, DND...
• Applies to Yealink IP Phone SIP-T28P ,SIP-T26P and SIP-T38G
• expansion module(<2) is powered by the host phone
Warranty and Technical Support:
• This Yealink product comes with a standard (1) year warranty from purchase date.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here
The Yealink EXP38 Expansion Module has been designed to improve the power and flexibility of advanced SIP-T28P and SIP-T26P Yealink IP phones. It features a 38 fully-programmable DSS key search function, each with a dual-color LED. The module is connected to and controlled by the IP Phone with an RJ-12 cable line. Up to 228 additional programmable extensions are created when six EXP38 units are daisy-chained together with the IP Phone. Yealink’s advanced IP phones also have IP-PBX support functions, such as speed dialling, and BLF/BLA, intercom, call forward/transfer/hold/park/pickup/return via programmable EXP38 buttons. The Yealink EXP38 is ideal for receptionists, administrative assistants, call-center agents, power-users and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis.