This product is EOL and has been replaced with EXP20
The Yealink EXP38 Expansion Module has been designed to improve the power and flexibility of advanced SIP-T28P and SIP-T26P Yealink IP phones. It features a 38 fully-programmable DSS key search function, each with a dual-color LED. The module is connected to and controlled by the IP Phone with an RJ-12 cable line. Up to 228 additional programmable extensions are created when six EXP38 units are daisy-chained together with the IP Phone. Yealink’s advanced IP phones also have IP-PBX support functions, such as speed dialling, and BLF/BLA, intercom, call forward/transfer/hold/park/pickup/return via programmable EXP38 buttons. The Yealink EXP38 is ideal for receptionists, administrative assistants, call-center agents, power-users and executives who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis.
Customers are advised to upgrade to the latest firmware version to take advantage of the latest product feature offerings.
Yealink Firmware Downloads
• TI TITAN chipset and TI voice engine
• 38 programmable keys each with a dual color LED
• Daisy-chain 6 modules for 228 programmable keys
• Dual color (red or green) LEDs for line status information
• Supports Busy Lamp Field(BLF), Bridge Line Appearance(BLA)
• Programmable for speed dialing, call pickup, Intercom, hold, transfer, voicemail, forward, DND...
• Applies to Yealink IP Phone SIP-T28P ,SIP-T26P and SIP-T38G
• expansion module(<2) is powered by the host phone
Warranty and Technical Support:
• This Yealink product comes with a standard (1) year warranty from purchase date.
• Warranty returns are handled by Baltic Networks. You can view RMA process details here