Download and install your favorite apps, stream media, browse the Internet, and access content created and stored in your Google accounts. Each phone can be uniquely personalized, while all the phones are easily deployed and managed with UniFi software.
Plug and Play Installation
Use a standard Ethernet cable to connect and power the UniFi VoIP Phone with a UniFi Switch (or other 802.3af compliant switch). The UniFi VoiP Phone is designed to integrate with the UniFi Controller and UniFi Security Gateway, so the phone is automatically provisioned for fast deployment.
Ubiquiti’s proprietary SDN software, the UniFi® Controller, readily integrates with a scalable PBX system for management of features such as call logging, auto-attendant, voicemail, and mass configuration. Such ease of use makes the UniFi VoIP Phones ideal for quick deployment in small businesses, corporate locations, schools, and hotels.
Powered by Android
The UniFi VoIP Phone is powered by the Android operating system. Access media content, browse the web, and visit the Google Play ™ store to download and install your favorite apps.
Additional features include:
• 5-Inch*, High-Definition, Multi-Touch Color Display
• Powered by Android Kit Kat (Version 4.4.2)
• Bluetooth Support
• Premium Stereo Sound
• Built-In Camera
• Wi-Fi Capability
• High-Fidelity Audio
• Hands-Free Microphone Omnidirectional/SNR 61 ± 5 dB/Sensitivity -38 ± 3 dB Analogue Silicon microphone
• Processor Dual Core Cortex A9, 1.2 GHz
• Storage 4 GB (Shared with Other Applications)
• RAM 1 GB
• Power Input PoE 802.3.af (26W)
The UniFi VoIP Phone Software:
• OS: Android Kit Kat (Version 4.4.2)
• Voice Codec: G.722/Speex/iLBC/PCMU/PCMA/GSM
• Communication Software:UniFi Phone App
• Management Features: Auto-Provisioning
The UniFi VoIP Phone requires the following:
•UniFi Switch or 802.3af compliant switch for UVP, 802.3at compliant switch for UVP-Pro/UVP-Executive
Datasheet and Quick Start Guide
UVP Quick Start Guide
The Ubiquiti Networks UniFi® VoIP Phone is an enterprise desktop smartphone solution with a brilliant, HD color display designed for modern communication, organization, and productivity. Built on Android and integrated into Ubiquiti’s UniFi Enterprise System, the UniFi VoIP Phone is the next-generation standard for corporate communications.