The Ubiquiti Networks UniFi AP uses a clean industrial design that seamlessly blends into typical environments. The AP's feature the latest in WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n MIMO technology. All accessories are included to mount the devices either on the wall or ceilings. Also included is Power Over Ethernet (POE) functionality which allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the device. At the front-center of the device is a status LED ring which can provide the administrator with location tracking and alerts for each device.
(3) Wall and Ceiling Mount Adapter Kits
(3) 48V Power Over Ethernet Adapters
(1) UniFi Controller Software Installation CD
• Supports wireless uplink, each wired AP can have up to 4 downlinks
• Allows runtime change of network topology
• Allows wireless adoption of 2.0.0 APs in default state
• Ability to limit the upload / download speed per WLAN. Ability to override it per user.
• Allow different rate-limiting for different hotspot packages (in official release)
• Allows the controller to run in a different subnet
• Allows no-touch AP provisioning by using DHCP Option 43 or DNS
• Provides UniFi Discovery utility to make local AP to inform back to the controller in NOC or Cloud
HotSpot Billing and Customization.
• Built-in support for billing integration (Paypal) accepting major credit cards and paypal
• Built-in support for voucher-base authentication
• Built-in hotspot manager for voucher creation, guest management, payment refund
• Allows full customization of portal pages
Other Enhancements/Bug fixes:
• Proper TX Power control allowing customized TX-power setting. We'll always show EIRP
• Allow setting of WPA1-Only / WPA2-Only, TKIP / CCMP(AES)
• Google Map integration (you can use Google Map in the Map view)
• Email notification for alerts
• Bonjour support: in additional to UPnP, UniFi controller will announce its presence (so you don't have to remember the IP of the controller)
• Shows "Managed by Other" for APs that were managed by old controller. An "advanced adoption" option is added to allow take-over.
• Controller will check for port availability and display error messages during start up
• WPA passphrase now accepting all printable characters (including space at begin / end)
For more information visit
Technical Information and Support
Ubiquiti UniFi Data Sheet
Quick Start Guide
The fastest Ubiquiti UniFi model with speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 5 GHz radio band and up to 450 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band. The UAP-Pro offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 2x2 and 3x3 MIMO technology. It has a range of up to 400 ft and 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports. TX Output is 30dBm in the 2.4Ghz band and 22dBm in the 5.8Ghz band. Sleek wall or ceiling mount design (all accessories included).